Monster locate fail

09/28/2012 13:41 2stupid#1
Hello,during my work at my server I came up with this error idk how or when,I only added some mobs to arcana,all worked fine for the next hours,then I modified for a specific mob to drop something,then I got some erros "line erros"managed to fix,but now I got this error:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I didn't got this error in the few hrs,but once I turned vmware,and opend the server,I get this error

If anyone can help me,I would be thankful
09/28/2012 14:21 kokamentos#2
You can remove it in share/map/map158/mon_158_shrineofelonohm.csv
09/28/2012 18:36 Ultimo ☼#3
Open share/map/map158/mon_158_shrineofelonohm.csv and delete everything in there, then add mob yourself.
09/28/2012 18:46 2stupid#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
Open share/map/map158/mon_158_shrineofelonohm.csv and delete everything in there, then add mob yourself.
Thanks Ultimo,will do!
Well,this is a big problem,there is no mob in the entire server,:O.Even after I changed the mon_158_shrineofelonhm.csv I replaced it with the original one,same error,but no mob in the entire server
09/28/2012 20:52 conquer93#5
i think u got coords in ther which are outside the map. just remove the mobs whit that coords ;)
09/29/2012 01:34 Ultimo ☼#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stupid View Post
Thanks Ultimo,will do!
Well,this is a big problem,there is no mob in the entire server,:O.Even after I changed the mon_158_shrineofelonhm.csv I replaced it with the original one,same error,but no mob in the entire server
You cant see mobs in the map(s) just becuz you doesnt have these mobs in your client.