Lineage II Critical Error

02/23/2009 22:47 LMSIMDIIII#1
I searched this forums 5 times and all I've seen was the one with downloading the file and placing it in the system folder, which didn't work. I've been to ******** and no one has the answers. I Google'd the problem and I've done everything from AVG Shield thing to updating my Driver.(just updated last night). I've also used the Check Files button like 50 billion times...I've also un-installed and re-installed 10 times, to count.
I'm installing the game from my Lineage II: The Epic Collection CD-ROM

Here's my critical error message
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6000)
CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2310 MHz with 1981MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (8206)

ColorModifier L2_Skies.Shaders.SkybackgroundColor: Serial size mismatch: Got 21, Expected 1323

History: LoadObject <- (ColorModifier L2_Skies.Shaders.SkybackgroundColor 9467081==9467081/11041680 9467060 1323) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel SkyLevel) <- LoadLevel <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone have solutions to fixing this? Please put a step by step on how to fix this, thank you.
04/10/2009 12:27 NlGhT#2
SHIT MAN! U REALLY ARE INTO LINEAGE! GET A GIRL FRIEND FOR FUCK SAKES!
04/10/2009 20:05 emir0n#3
do u play on retail or on a server with an update required ?