UCE for MMORPG

02/22/2009 16:10 RICANPAPI_16#1
HI i was looking around the forums all night(10am here) havent sleep yet looking for a UCE and for a TuT that is not in german.can some one plz post a TuT on how to MAKE a UCE for MMORPG games plz. i dnt kno much that is why im asking for help. i kno that i need delphi 7,actual search and replace, and the source code for cheat engine.correct me if im wrong.(maybe i need more programs)anywayz can some one plz a post a TuT how to make a Undetected cheat engine.thank you
02/22/2009 19:07 labbeduddel#2
U can download the kiki UCE iÄve posted in the s4league section. :o
02/22/2009 20:03 Atheuz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by labbeduddel View Post
Good job for answering the threadcreator for what he wanted, please stop contributing so much.
02/23/2009 01:55 RICANPAPI_16#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by labbeduddel View Post
thanx for answering.i apreciate it.but i really wanna learn how to make my own UCE,and not have to wait for people to make one and so i can help others when i learn how to make one .that is why im asking if there a TuT on how to make a UCE for mmorpg,so i can start making my own and post for others to use,so can you post a TuT i would really apreacite ur help thanx.

"Good job for answering the threadcreator for what he wanted, please stop contributing so much"

^^see and it is answers like this i wanna learn how to make my own UCE and looking for a good guide or TuT