Auto Key Press of Auto Clicker

09/18/2012 12:25 stolatos12#1
If anyone has an Auto Key Press or Auto Clicker that works with Gameguard could you please share it.
One that doesn't need a bypass to work!!

It would be greatly appreciated!

*Edit: Got typo error on the thread title. Sorry!
09/18/2012 17:12 genpaolo#2
There are no auto clicker/macros that works w/ game guard. Maybe theres some but i dont find one. Maybe you could use the macro DLL file on the other cheats,exploits,macro section.
09/19/2012 03:08 HarvyTwoface#3
i have an autoclicker and its working very find for me..
i don't have any plans of sharing it but google can help..
09/19/2012 07:06 drax189#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/19/2012 09:06 stolatos12#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by drax189 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Doesn't work in-game. I already tried that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarvyTwoface View Post
i have an autoclicker and its working very find for me..
i don't have any plans of sharing it but google can help..
You mean it's working fine? No worries if you don't want to share yours. Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genpaolo View Post
There are no auto clicker/macros that works w/ game guard. Maybe theres some but i dont find one. Maybe you could use the macro DLL file on the other cheats,exploits,macro section.
Thanks for the suggestion but I don't see one in that section. I already looked for it there. There's one and it doesn't work with GG plus it uses "ctrl" button to spam which is mostly the "nsd" button. I don't use nsd so that's not the one i need. What I need is something like a "turbo" button. If you know what I mean.
09/19/2012 15:00 genpaolo#6
oh yeah you're using MSD by markdomel? you should use bypass instead of finding macro that works w/ gameguard. Use bypass basides skill spamming will disconnect you often
09/19/2012 15:23 drax189#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolatos12 View Post
Doesn't work in-game. I already tried that before.



You mean it's working fine? No worries if you don't want to share yours. Thanks anyway.



Thanks for the suggestion but I don't see one in that section. I already looked for it there. There's one and it doesn't work with GG plus it uses "ctrl" button to spam which is mostly the "nsd" button. I don't use nsd so that's not the one i need. What I need is something like a "turbo" button. If you know what I mean.
it doesnt work cuz u need bypass..
09/19/2012 17:56 stolatos12#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by genpaolo View Post
oh yeah you're using MSD by markdomel? you should use bypass instead of finding macro that works w/ gameguard. Use bypass basides skill spamming will disconnect you often
I already stated that I don't use NSD :confused:
09/19/2012 18:35 drax189#9
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

if u need to press 2 :D
09/20/2012 03:36 stolatos12#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drax189 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

if u need to press 2 :D
Thanks. But I've already seen that thread. It uses "ctrl" button.
01/23/2013 08:15 jack1872#11
I share you free software which named Cok Free Auto Clicker : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/23/2013 09:48 stasiu#12
marcro from A4TECH Oscar mouse works with gg
01/23/2013 12:54 TotallyRed#13
Write a script in autoIt and connect it with a macro to your mouse, problem solved.