[B] Darkorbit account DE4 [S] 10€ psc oder e*gold

09/17/2012 18:10 bytheway09#1
Hello!


I offer darkorbit account!!
Honor: 800k+
Exp: 57m+
Level: 14
Uridium: 25k+
Built gates: Alpha and Gamma :)
Gates done: Alpha, Beta, Zeta (x2)
Ship:
Vengeance
full lf3
full bo2
13 pp
xenomit 20k+
2 HAVOC!!!
Ammo:
270k x4
200k x3
400k x2
200k sab
30k+ UBR-100 :O
a lot (8000) of emp mines and hp -20% full hp mines (for 250 U)

We can use middleman, I prefer panzertank or you go first :)
Contact me here in the thread or by PM or on skype: skidiwing
I can add more info if you contact me :)
King Regards!!
Btw09
09/17/2012 19:38 Sanimon97#2
Hmmm Bin am überlegegen^^

Welche drohnen ?

----------------
I think..

What for drones?
09/17/2012 20:08 bytheway09#3
8x iris, 2 havocs on them :)
09/17/2012 20:27 Yoshii™#4
Full LF3 heißt wieviele hast du ^^?
09/17/2012 20:30 bytheway09#5
26 lf3s = 10 in ship and 16 in drones :)
09/18/2012 13:56 Sanimon97#6
Hmmm Some Ingame Pics ?
09/18/2012 16:27 bytheway09#7
are you interested? i can make pics only for those who are interested :)
09/18/2012 16:41 panzertank#8
yes i will be middlman for this deal..it will be safe
09/18/2012 18:16 bytheway09#9
#push
gogogo :)

also can be changed ;)) offer me

puf

#bump it up

push
09/19/2012 19:16 bytheway09#10
#Bumpchen
09/19/2012 19:46 .:::_!¢e_вαвч_:::.#11
is the acc selld or can i buy it ?
09/19/2012 19:54 bytheway09#12
you caan buy it :)