[Help] Lag Reducing Mod

09/16/2012 02:28 yumekami#1
Hiya

alright, so lately i've been trying to get a hold of a mod to reduce my damn lag issue, now when the mabinogi EU server is gone the NA serve is seriously messing me up in-games. Basically i'm trying everying (I THINK), like Leatrix latency fix and game booster but so far no major changes.

So if anyone could give me any good recommendations i would seriously appreciate it.
09/16/2012 04:58 shadowsforu#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thank me later.
09/16/2012 14:38 yumekami#3
That helped a lot, it's not much i can do but it did the work only thing that i didn't manage to figure out was the port forwarding, it was kinda confusing. But Thanks shadow <3
09/16/2012 17:38 shadowsforu#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumekami View Post
That helped a lot, it's not much i can do but it did the work only thing that i didn't manage to figure out was the port forwarding, it was kinda confusing. But Thanks shadow <3
The port forwarding is not really applicable unless you live in california, and even then it doesn't decrease lag more than a few milliseconds.
09/17/2012 11:16 EliteFAGGOT#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post
The port forwarding is not really applicable unless you live in california, and even then it doesn't decrease lag more than a few milliseconds.
and even then it doesn't change anything*
09/17/2012 20:53 shadowsforu#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteFAGGOT View Post
and even then it doesn't change anything*
While your post is not technically correct, port fowarding's effect is negligible, and therefore by your statement, yes. I'll give you that.
09/17/2012 22:44 Ayamin#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsforu View Post

Thank me later.
She ended up thanking you on the spot

WOE TO SHE WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THE DEMANDS OF THOU