Hey guys..
I need some Money, so i wanted to sell a special NoCRC Dll for you.
I created a Special DLL, which will allow you to start the Game, but It will also make it unable to connect to int. servers (lol i dont want scripters there).
The DLL is uploaded as attachment.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
By the way.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]!
#edit
Selling source for [make an offer here] e*gold. :D
I need some Money, so i wanted to sell a special NoCRC Dll for you.
I created a Special DLL, which will allow you to start the Game, but It will also make it unable to connect to int. servers (lol i dont want scripters there).
The DLL is uploaded as attachment.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
By the way.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]!
#edit
Selling source for [make an offer here] e*gold. :D