Character Data Loading Failed

09/13/2012 18:42 TheSoulTrack#1
Hey guys, i need a litle help with this problem, everything works good but when i press start i got an error in sr_shardmanager and sr_gameserver + DC

Here's a picture

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It's the same error with all characters.. I try do to again the ODBC.. But it doens't work.. I even reinstall the SQL but i still get the same error..
Hope you can help me.
09/16/2012 15:15 phobos16#2
same here, the only solution that i found is reinstall the SO
09/17/2012 01:42 ILowe#3
same error
09/17/2012 08:35 IceAmStiel#4
Check if the inventory has sufficient space defined at _Inventory as well as _Char column InventorySlot. Make sure that every char specific table was successfully initialized at the char creation.
09/17/2012 10:55 heizung124#5
I had this error when i was in an unknown region or if i set the coordinates in database and had the wrong region code
07/09/2015 17:16 mafiakb#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by heizung124 View Post
I had this error when i was in an unknown region or if i set the coordinates in database and had the wrong region code
Hi how edit coordinates in database?
07/09/2015 18:33 mtnman33#7
ok this problem is pretty common when you use a unfinished SQL script to clean out chars and accounts and usually happens because it did not clean out the inventory or guilds and since its showing your JID as 3 my best guess is thats what happened , hope this helps and if you need help let me know and i can help you .
07/10/2015 18:34 ramy_11_1#8
try to remove all items from dbo._Inventory where CharID = the bugged character id ..
if this problem with all characters , so make sure that u fully database clearly.
07/10/2015 19:36 spinal2#9
So pretty Error With "LAYERS DATABASE RELEASE", When you Use TRADER SCROLL JOB REGISTER and LOGOFF .

There Nothing Error With OBDC or SQL Configurations .. Its a BUG in DATABASE. So I don't know how fix now, but if u use other DB, Server Work Again.

Iam Alhead Delete item from Char inventory, and remove register in TRADE UNION. but error continue. If u Create a new character in same account.. He probably Login In Server Without Error.. If u Register He in TRADE UNION..... BUG TOO ..