Celestial Gaming Elo Boosts

09/11/2012 20:48 Tee_Dizzle#1
NA BOOSTS

After our very successful season 2 boosting we are happy to take on new customers again!

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to start an elo service for you all at the cheapest prices here on elitepvp! Now you may be wondering how it is possible for us to offer this for so cheap. Well I'll tell you:

We love this game

We enjoy just playing and we all decided as a team instead of elo boosting our friends for free and playing normals we would make a little bit of cash on the side. That's all this is for us; We are 4 guys 1.8k, 1.9k, 2.2k and 2.4k that just love to play and help people out.

NEW Prices

Bronze Division - $25 per Tier
Silver Division - $35 per Tier
Gold Division - $45 per Tier

Promotion Tiers will be an extra $10

Our main boosters have started school again so we will be trying something new: for our cheapest prices yet we will be boosting, just at a slower pace. We may not be able to get you a tier per week but we do guarantee the boost will be done at one of the cheapest prices on EPVP!

And just a quick reminder if you are buying a boost from us or we have just completed one please post something in this thread so we can help more people out =)

~Special Offer: We are going to be testing out some 1-on-1 lessons whether it be ranked duo queue, 1-on-1 mid or top solo lessons, or just normal games. We invite you to try out this service for our special offer price of $7 per hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envyed View Post
These guys work very fast, have extremely good customer service, and all around excellent for their price, compared to all of the other Elo Boosters out there. Definitely Recommend.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordz23 View Post
So far these guys are legit, they have my trust.

great job boost, very trusted, finished my 1710-1810. go get their service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyfij View Post
I bought a boost from them and they have raised my elo by 300 in the past 2 days without a loss =)
Solid Bunch Of Blokes nice to deal with

09/12/2012 14:00 iceCreamBanana#2
Skype?
09/12/2012 17:54 Tee_Dizzle#3
We've just set up an official Skype feel free to add us
user: tee_dizzy
09/12/2012 23:13 Tee_Dizzle#4
I've added all you guys on skype so far. Doing two elo boosts right now so we should be done them by tomorrow!
09/13/2012 06:41 ashmeel#5
If you guys are legit I'd definitely buy with those prices o_o. Unfortunately its very hard to trust such low prices. Meh, I guess I'll try to give you guys a chance and add you on Skype soon.
09/16/2012 03:56 Envyed#6
These guys work very fast, have extremely good customer service, and all around excellent for their price, compared to all of the other Elo Boosters out there. Definitely Recommend.
09/16/2012 16:02 Tee_Dizzle#7
To all my customers

Really frustrating how Riot keeps taking down the ranked queues on NA this week. We're really sorry the elo boosts are taking a bit longer but stick with us we are working hard!
09/17/2012 06:03 primavolta#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee_Dizzle View Post
To all my customers

Really frustrating how Riot keeps taking down the ranked queues on NA this week. We're really sorry the elo boosts are taking a bit longer but stick with us we are working hard!
Haha tell me about it, I just bought a boost from another booster and the queues are down again today :mad::mad::mad:
09/18/2012 18:01 Zyfij#9
I bought a boost from them and they have raised my elo by 300 in the past 2 days without a loss =) Solid Bunch Of Blokes nice to deal with
09/18/2012 21:08 Tee_Dizzle#10
Now accepting new boosts!
09/19/2012 18:37 TinaMalina#11
hi I'd like to use your services message me my IGN lol na server : RULE 2 DoubleTAP
09/19/2012 23:12 Tee_Dizzle#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMalina View Post
hi I'd like to use your services message me my IGN lol na server : RULE 2 DoubleTAP
Hey it's hard for me to talk to you in-game since I'm always on different accounts, if you could add me on skype that would be great.

09/20/2012 00:37 Trance1234#13
Interested in a boost, added you on skype.

Cheers
09/22/2012 01:37 Tanjyun#14
added on skype !
09/22/2012 04:22 Zyfij#15
Bump For Justice
Just finished my elo boost from 850-1250.
Cheap and efficient. Good blokes finished it within a week great doing business with them recommend