What the ... who's Johnftw4 ???

09/11/2012 12:21 shamir#1
Well the past year I wasnt playing on PC, not even once.
I came back about 2 weeks ago, and I noticed some one use's my account Defaq is going on here?
He sends applications thru my account and uses this skype name:Johnftw4
-__________-``
Does anyone know him? I see he posted thru my account a server name NESRO or something like that LOL.
09/11/2012 12:55 PortalDark#2
idk if it helps but like a month ago, Cherno got his acc hacked(skype,forum,mail, everything)
there has been some kid making this on here, maybe is not the same guy but a similar case
09/11/2012 12:59 shamir#3
>.< I noticed he also pmed u
cant he just make his own acc?
09/11/2012 13:08 PortalDark#4
he pmed me? rly?
well, idk that because i get lots of pms, no time to remember
09/11/2012 13:57 OutlawNL#5
LgD was hacked on epvp as well hahahahahaha xD
09/11/2012 14:43 Zoxon#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
LgD was hacked on epvp as well hahahahahaha xD
And dont forget about Phoenix 1337 or whatever :awesome:
09/11/2012 14:52 shamir#7
Isnt it easier to just create an account? instead of using others?
09/11/2012 14:55 PortalDark#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamir View Post
Isnt it easier to just create an account? instead of using others?
i guess, you are new on "hacking"
"is not about the account, is about sending the message"