add music nfs world

09/08/2012 18:18 JohnHeatz#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryll99 View Post
That's impossible unless we inject the music file into the file that has the music.
This exactly; graphics and music is client sided so definitely possible to inject it to your client, yet it would be too much work to do this when you can use a music player or something
09/08/2012 19:10 jamesadp#17
even tho we inject music to file when you turn on EA launcher it will re-download the file you injected with.

turn music off then turn your own music on.
01/20/2021 08:18 Meredithyers#18
I think it would be a lot better if you used spotify premium Techbigs or the best music player for android Techbigs. This is home to some of the best music apps in the world.
01/26/2022 20:56 was225#19
Good afternoon guys, for those who are still interested in changing the game's songs, here's a link I found on github where you have EAlayer 3 developed to work with need for speed world, I followed the tutorial myself and it worked. You need to break your head a little, but following it straight to do it and it's very good, the only problem I found was playing the songs in order, unfortunately I can't play them in the order I want but I'm studying about it, I managed to add new songs in freeroam mode, but following the tutorial, I was able to find out how to add it in the garage, and in racing events, I just wanted to make it clear that I didn't develop this tool or anything like that, I just found the tutorial and followed. Credits to the owner of this repository on github.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]