Rappelz Aurora and Herlock

09/04/2012 22:00 David94XD#1
I'm new here.. I was trying to set up a rappelz private server but something went wrong... I followed the guide step by step but aurora and herlok made some problems.. the db initializing doesn't work and so I can't continue.. and also I would ask how to use a newest epic like 7.3 'cause the guide uses 6.2... tanks for your attention and sorry for my bad english ;) :p
09/05/2012 20:58 David94XD#2
Sorry can you tell me where to download all the necessary stuff like client, sql, and all the other stuff.. cause I tried to download many versions but didn't work :/
09/05/2012 22:49 C0mpaq#3
Use Google

Search for "kts repack v1.1" alot of bug fixed 8.1 ( by kts)
tools by epvp dev and another good devs

go

XD



Hello

Offer you the second edition of the packages to issue 7.4/8.1

Mmnoowoowoowoua Transfer Thread

Important features package

Second version 1.1
The new version features
1 was repair Asalabat error
2 has been added to some definitions of APEC 8.1
3 has been added to all the reforms that have been published
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
It
1 small adjustments on the C server. Opt
2 does not appear monsters challenge from level 1 to 20
3 points talent disappearance
4 Auction gap solution + not Zauser option commentators Alcorvos Tiger Hidden Village
5 repair Routes 100%
6 solve the problem of the volcano
7 some amendments to the gates Kiubika + also repair parts do not fall tasks of monsters volcano
8 decrease + in repairing broken tools of development
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
4 Modified again at the exit gate Pkaubika since become given a new message + movement in front of the gate only Mo transported anywhere
5 Repairing the inability to integrate new tools hammer strange hourglass etc etc.
6 larva was repaired gold
7 not been restored accumulation Pugh butterfly wings
8 has been added to Group Cody me task
9 was stopped the monsters Pkaubika movement volcano because they Cano out outside the room
And the rest claimed Chowona God willing beam


by kts

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/06/2012 00:37 amenallah1#4
cool
09/07/2012 11:34 David94XD#5
Thank you all so much... now I've only to try all the stuff and if I'll make it I'll let you know... xD thank you again :D