Jade dynasty bot?

09/04/2012 19:00 JohnPyn#1
Hi everyone, I'm not sure this is theright question to post this, if it isn't I'm truly sorry. I was wondering if a divining bot for espers existed. One that automatically bloodsmelt until divined or until a certain amoun of bloodsmelts have occurred (usually within 40-50 it's divined). If it doesn't i was also wondering if it were possible to make. I'm not asking anyone to make it, just wondering if it's possible. If it is i guess if it's not too hard i'll try to check some guides in bots making:) thank you very much everyone. If someone is also expert with bots any help os very very much appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.
09/04/2012 21:31 Sᴡoosh#2
If you can do it ingame, then it's possible to bot it. So yeah, it's possible to write a bot for that.

I wrote something comparable for PW to flood shitty private servers with rank equipment :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Cheers