play9D

09/02/2012 14:55 dineshkha#1
Any One have Any Idea When play9D server back

or
play 9D close for ever :(

any one know any private server like play9D xp rate if yes then share me link plss
09/02/2012 18:20 adek1994#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshkha View Post
Any One have Any Idea When play9D server back

or
play 9D close for ever :(

any one know any private server like play9D xp rate if yes then share me link plss
We didn't know, check Play9D's Twitter and Forum.

We don't have another Private Server. It's the only one. You need to wait on VN Coder's one or ProjectX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layger View Post
GTFO
#Reported

Your post didn't bring anything to the topic. And it was rude.
09/02/2012 20:50 Layger#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post

#Reported

Your post didn't bring anything to the topic. And it was rude.
Play9d forum has so many topics about this issues, seriously do we need this kind of spam around here too?
09/03/2012 11:19 adek1994#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layger View Post
Play9d forum has so many topics about this issues, seriously do we need this kind of spam around here too?
Just report it next time, like I did. I know it's annoying, but we DON'T HAVE ANY MODERATOR HERE, and a lot of people (from other forums and zones on epvp) are against getting our Moderator. "If you want to report something, PM Global Moderator or use >Report< button", they say.
09/03/2012 15:40 9D_player#5
I believe they didn't close forever. It's most likely a DDoS or some software/hardware changes made, because I see different behavior of the site (Ranking for example; sometimes login is successful, sometimes it's not ;)) and forums. I can even sometimes load the game with no server list in it. If they were closing, I don't think we'd have access to our accounts in the site. After all what's the point of them being there as no one will buy any PP card while the servers are down.
09/03/2012 16:36 adek1994#6
That problems with login aren't connected with DDoS attacks, I think (or it was attack on something like DB, I don't know, I'm not familiar with that). I'll laugh a lot, when it appears that a hacker has been hacked ^^'

PS. I'm happy I changed that old avatar for a new one. <3