need application in cabal AMPM privat server ( Indonesian )

02/09/2009 21:05 whyoflaura#1
someone i can help me:handsdown:
i need application.............
because cant click right in earing or braclet

this is a site [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/09/2009 21:17 d'Jew#2
You mean that you can't use the Increase stats / dmg etc. hack ?

if yes you need Sandbox to log in two accounts . You can find Sandbox here :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can find the guide for doing that here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] . It is at the end of the post .
02/09/2009 22:30 -Chrome-#3
Kiro postet already the links, but it seems like you ignore them:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You need the required level of the item.
02/09/2009 22:36 whyoflaura#4
editing honor point is work
rightclicking *you do not satisfy the stat requirement to equit the item*why??
02/10/2009 00:30 -Chrome-#5
The backbround of your items are still red, so there is only one option: It doesn't work on your server.
02/13/2009 21:25 whyoflaura#6
so what is the solution?
02/18/2009 13:31 genSWTOD#7
wkwkwkwkwkwk AMPM jg,,, stres ya mba???? @_@ sama asu bener ini juan yg nge-patch.
his great for the patch, he disable the right clik for B/EOS,B/EOF,B/EO7COIN, but not for adep.

he is god damn briliant,.. [',..,']

i am trying 2 change the addres for the fucking Bracelet and EAaring but did not find the right one, so just help the home work ^^

someone get 3 slot item (not binding) this afternoon, he says he get it from change effect of each other damn bracelet/ earring....

so lets work 2 find it (hope thats will work)

sory 4 ma bad eng
02/18/2009 15:25 -Chrome-#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by genSWTOD View Post
wkwkwkwkwkwk AMPM jg,,, stres ya mba???? @_@ sama asu bener ini juan yg nge-patch.
his great for the patch, he disable the right clik for B/EOS,B/EOF,B/EO7COIN, but not for adep.

he is god damn briliant,.. [',..,']

i am trying 2 change the addres for the fucking Bracelet and EAaring but did not find the right one, so just help the home work ^^

someone get 3 slot item (not binding) this afternoon, he says he get it from change effect of each other damn bracelet/ earring....

so lets work 2 find it (hope thats will work)

sory 4 ma bad eng
You will never find any item with 3 slots, as long as it isn't edited by an admin/gm.
You can find 2slot items with the "of 7coins staff", but never 3slot.
02/19/2009 14:31 Vip3ra#9
wrong...2 sloted+extender=3 sloted xP
02/19/2009 14:49 .Law.#10
he said 3 slot will never Drop..