LoL ELO BOOST SERVICE EUROPE

08/29/2012 15:30 Fineforme#1
as topic title say im willing to boost accounts on europe servers of league of legends

few words about me im able to communicate in english so i hope there wont be any problems in communications beetwen me and my customers

im 1900-2000 elo player , season 1 ended at 2k elo right now im being up from 1900 to 2000 elo

where can i boost u? as for now i will boost only from 0 -1600 elo !

why only to 1600? couse till that i can carry games pretty easy solo ,so i dont have to waste alot of my time at higher elo due to lack of team communication at that low elo i cna just carry games by myself

whats the price of boosting? THE PRICE WILL BE INDIVIDUAL for every of my customer!!

why? couse 1 account might have all champs /runes and want to get boosted from 1000 elo to 1200 and another might get 0 champs 0 runes and want to get boosted from 1500-1600 elo

we will discuss the price before i start to boosting the elo for u, if u will be fine with my price we will have a deal

how to contact me ? my skype is : cniemen
u can also just send me personal message at forum so i will respond u as soon as possible

can i duo queue with my customers? most likely yes if u will provide me similar elo to ur acc so i can duo with u ,of course price will be a bit higher couse of harder boosting

payment options ?

paypal and paysafecards (preferable!!!)

of course i can add my customers ingame to show that im 1900 elo at europe west thats not a problem ,i just dont wanna show my nick here to dont get banned from riot

if u are interested feel free to add me on skype or just message me at forum

p.s as all of u know soon the season 2 will be ending and riot will give rewards same as in season 1 for being gold baged silver baged and bronze baged

so u might get free skins ,champs for being gold bage after being boosted by me!
08/29/2012 15:32 .Synaric™#2
Would buy it. Add me in Skype -> papa4kinder
08/29/2012 18:53 Fineforme#3
added u