Selling hacks working with no DC !

08/29/2012 01:41 Dr.Vince#1
I've bought bypass that runs hacks perfectly from a programmer and a friend of mine told me that I can profit by selling it here. So here I am selling it.
It includes:
1. Vac
2. Teleport
3. NoAggro
4. Zoom In/Out
5. Freeze Boss
6. Boss Spawn
7. Far eye
8. Auto Pot
9. Wall Hack
10. Speed hack

This hack is working, I've tested it at 28.08.2012. It doesn't DC, I've been on for 40 hours and you can freely switch channels without a problem. I only accept Dil in Helion. Contact me at skype at drvince51 or message me in here.
Feel free to bring a middle man, but he has to be in the list from epvpers.
08/30/2012 18:04 Bleander#2
"I've bought bypass that runs hacks perfectly from a programmer and a friend of mine told me that I can profit by selling it here. So here I am selling it. "

So basically ur admiting that ur seling a leeched bypass made by other user?
Gl on that...
08/30/2012 18:07 guesswho-.-#3
thats an excuse when it gets patched he wont update it. and I dont really believe anyone would give his bypass away and tell another person to get money with it.
08/31/2012 06:17 Dr.Vince#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
thats an excuse when it gets patched he wont update it. and I dont really believe anyone would give his bypass away and tell another person to get money with it.
I have gotten a programmer to make me a bypass which is mine, and he got paid to make a bypass for me, he got his money I got my bypass and I thought I might sell it since I don't use it anymore.