TERA private servers

08/28/2012 10:25 florinnayba#1
I came on this site just coz i thought that we can play TERA for free, but i downloaded the 23Gb game and it now updates from the official site, donno if i should let it finish. Can any1 help plz, can we rly play this for free on this site? and how! Do i have to download a patch or cracks so i can play on a private server? Where can i get that from? Plz help.
08/29/2012 14:00 nintynice#2
first of all - where did you download it
sec - some private server require an updated client (depends what private server you are using)

id say the following - go to the forums of your private server hoster/dev/publisher/w.e. and ask them for help instead of here.

if you mean by

Quote:
I came on this site
epvp then i dont think you are on the right path
09/20/2012 23:31 Sinnocent#3
If you want the best and most reliable TERA private server - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] beta is planned to launch in early October according to their website.
10/09/2012 07:39 nived09#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnocent View Post
If you want the best and most reliable TERA private server - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] beta is planned to launch in early October according to their website.
This is what I'm waiting for, it looks very promising. I cannot wait!
10/11/2012 17:31 lipatitat#5
dude what's the server? need help... thanks!
11/02/2012 03:15 ikseq#6
Lets open new topic about tera pservers.