SjSRO-my char is crashed?! help!

02/06/2009 22:37 rulezpl#1
I was exp-ing on bungwangs and i used return scroll and i returned to hotan. when Loading bar was complete i sawed my character during 1 second and silk crashed (exit to desktop without any window with tex about problem like: disconnect or ???? xD). i had had some crashes before, so i dont cry :D but now when i log in on my char i can see hotean and my char during 1 second and crash again, and again and again, every time i log in!!!

can you all users help me? i am desperated, i enjoy my 47 glavier and no i am :(:( :mad::mad::mad: and crying :cry: cry: cry: !!!
PLZ HELP!!!

@edit
diffrent character is working normally. i tryied (<- good word?try in past simple :D) to change media.pk2 but no results :/ crash every log in!
02/06/2009 22:43 zandmormel#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I was the same problem.. use that media.pk2:)

Thank me if I help you.;)
02/06/2009 23:03 rulezpl#3
if it works... i will kiss your leggs :D
@downoloading now!
@edit
really working!!!! thanks 2 times!!!! you rescued me!! BIIIIG THX!!!!
02/06/2009 23:42 rinleez#4
when u change the language in ur pk2, it might work just fine and get u that crash anytime so my advice is to use chinese pk2 :)
02/06/2009 23:53 ass35#5
if anyone has an account that i can have please message me on here or on xfire: spanky999 thanks
02/07/2009 00:16 feigling#6
nobody have a char for you ... and when ... you dont can change the pw... you must read the other threads and you are know when you can make your acc ;)
02/07/2009 09:56 gengkey02#7
aww man u post it after i formating my pc...damn..if only u post it earlier maybe i wouldnt need to format my pc...lol at first i tot it was a driver prob...after patching new graphic card driver all went wrong ...then need to format my pc..T.T