ShadeCO v1.121 Backup file

02/03/2009 21:59 em2241992#1
Many people tend to have a problem with the backup file for the ShadeCO v1.121. I have fixed it so it will work with appserv 2.5.10

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Enjoy
02/03/2009 22:12 PeTe Ninja#2
lol all you had to do was go in it and change shadecoproject to coproj >.<
02/03/2009 22:30 em2241992#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
lol all you had to do was go in it and change shadecoproject to coproj >.<
Nope thats what I thought, I was wrong, it has to stay as shadecoproject for the v1.121 and to get it working on appserv 2.5.10 you had to make a lot of changes to the table settings, I did that so I got it working fully.
02/04/2009 14:15 Sasuke525#4
Only in appserv 2.5.10?
02/04/2009 15:41 PeTe Ninja#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by em2241992 View Post
Nope thats what I thought, I was wrong, it has to stay as shadecoproject for the v1.121 and to get it working on appserv 2.5.10 you had to make a lot of changes to the table settings, I did that so I got it working fully.
lol actually i tested shadeco source, i did what i told you change shadecoproject into coproj and it worked perfectly fine with all the things working fine. i just didnt like the source
02/04/2009 16:28 Sasuke525#6
i cant loaded shadecoproject in 2.5.10 and in 2.6.00 ...