Sony's new PlayStation Mobile

08/22/2012 00:04 Sweetshops Lover#1
This one is a little small again, I just wrote it on the bus when I was travelling to school but I will post some more after school.

Sony’s new PlayStation Mobile cross-platform service will start rolling out of stores during autumn, offering applications and other content across devices like the handheld PlayStation Vita and various smartphones and tablets. It will provide a platform for third-party software developers and publishers to create new content ranging from games to education for portable devices.

Makers of iOS and Android devices depend on content to boost hardware sales and a community of developers to generate application software. Sony did not fully elaborate on its PlayStation Mobile plans in terms of costs and revenue projections, but it has pinned its long-term growth on mobile and gaming devices.

Asustek Computer and Wikipad will also join Sony's PlayStation Certified license program this partnership will provide users of Asus and Wikipad handheld devices access to PlayStation Mobile content.