Sell GW ACCOUNT ALL Campaigns+bonus mission pack

02/03/2009 16:58 anne13#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Well, after countless thinking ive decided to Sell my Guild Wars account, please i dont want any scammers trying to trick me this is a straight
out account sale through paypal which is preffered, if you the buyer should want the boxes for the game i can mail it to you at your expense if
not i can send all the account keys to you through mail after
transaction. The account contains Guild Wars Prophecies, Nightfall, Factions, Eye of the North, and Bonus Mission Pack as show in one of the
attachments. This account is 40 Months old with 3,554 hours played.

It has 8 Character Slots which are all occupied by PVE Characters which are all level 20! The characters consist of a Warrior, elementalist,monk,
ritualist, necromancer, Assassin, and Mesmer. These characters have these given items/equipment:

Warrior(male)(MAIN CHAR)- Full Obsidian Armor(black). Full Norn Armor(white). Full Primeval armor. Full Elite Templar. Vabbian armor with
Helmet NOT Included. Elite Platemail(Black). It also has Elite charr hide boots+gloves. And also a Dread Mask(black). IT also has Elite
gladiator chest and gauntlets(black).
WEAPONS:
DEstroyer maul(not customized).BMP weapon.s

ELEMENTALIST(female)- Elite Sunspear Armor with Headpiece NOT
included. Along with that armor the char has a Blindfold.

MONK(MALE) : Monk has Full deldrimor ARMOR. He also has ELITE luxon armor(white) with Elite luxon Headpiece NOT Included. HE has a
Mask of MO zing + Bandana.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Adrian/Documents/Guild%20Wars/Screens/gw110.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Adrian/Documents/Guild%20Wars/Screens/gw110.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Adrian/Desktop/gw102.jpg[/IMG]

Ritualist(MALE)- Has FULL elite Kurzick armor.

Necromancer(MALE).- HAS full Asuran ARmor(White). Max non elite necrotic armor.

Assassin(male)- He has full Vabbian Armor And non elite max Seitung armor.

Mesmer(female)- Elite Enchanted Armor with headpiece NOT included. Has non elite max sunspear headpiece.

Ranger(Female)- Full Primeval Armor(WHITE). Black Asuran bow as an equip.

Overall the monk + warrior were mostly played. Warrior is main and his titles are listed in the attachments.

I HAVE 200k on the account. If u are interested in this account please do leave your MSN here along with the prices. If u need to contact me i will get back to you with my email or add you at MSN.

I have attached pictures of the account.

THE PICTURE WITH THE 2nd account on it, is not the 2nd account for sale, instead it is showing the rest of the money which is now on the main account.
02/03/2009 17:01 Noisuf-X#2
wrong thread -.-
02/03/2009 18:32 p ~#3
Try this thread
and this section
02/03/2009 18:48 USB Schnittstelle#4
#moved
02/05/2009 19:16 HellCo#5
I dare say im interedted in this account of yours also, jeez why is so many accounts popping up whilst im low on cash, i got like $80 in my paypal, if that would cover what you're asking for, add me to msn [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]