[C#] Vsro redirect

09/15/2012 03:38 sarkoplata#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Actually im using your code, just changed it a lil (not much) and its in c# but the problem was that i didnt use gate/agent on same port, but now its working..

What im trying to do is change from thread or having both gate/agent in 1 thread without having an error like when changing from login to world server the login will say something like "an existing connection has closed" or w.e but its not an error it just means it changed from gate to agent.. so i want to try to remove (not just ignore it)

Edit: What i meant to say im using your code for the simple proxy but in C#, but in vb.net heres is where the message appears "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" when changing from login server to world server:
Not about vb.net, I also code in vb.net, just wrote that in C# for reference.
And that error is normal (isn't an error actually). Use try catch clause and it's all done. :)
10/06/2012 19:57 Darkness™#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Mate i found this ^^
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I also try to do the same, will post if i can achieve

Edit:
There you go dude: (All credits to NoN_Stop)

Hi, please can you do me a favor and release the project file (.vcproj or some like this, i know this is the source, but i dont know what i have to do with this source.
10/06/2012 20:02 qkuh#18
Learn C#