[Question]TQ Antibot server

08/19/2012 21:49 bone-you#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Well I doubt that we can change the community and I think you proved it yourself in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. I appreciate the input of you and the desire to keep this community alive, but it just won't work out they way we all wish.

This community actually exists out of the few advanced developers which is a list of like 10, followed by people who are here to broaden their connections and knowledge like myself. And I must say that if I ever get stuck somewhere, I only have to PM one of the developers and they'll gladly give me a push in the right direction. It's all about respecting others and be respected and that's all what's left from the community.
Well, it really doesn't hurt to try. If people end up hating me because of it, then I guess so be it. It's not like I'm trying to get it released for my own personal sake. While I want my project to be latest patch (without workarounds or bypasses) it doesn't have to be at the same time. I'm thinking about the community over myself. I'd definitely look at it all if anything was released, but I probably wouldn't even touch anything regarding it for a while until I needed it.
08/20/2012 01:01 KraHen#92
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/20/2012 20:17 _DreadNought_#93
Thoughts that went through my head while reading this:

"lol"
"troll"
"butthurt"
"Shits going down bitches'"
"dafug?"

So honestly, why is this still open, where are our mods? Quite honestly, Ang asked for help, which is fine, Hybrid mentioned those who had done such a thing(which helps, if you don't know how then gtfo) he didn't boast, he simply stated that he is on his own and a thread for help maybe pointless if noone pitches in.

Why all the butthurt? but honestly, keep going, It's amusing.
08/20/2012 22:01 bone-you#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Quite honestly, Ang asked for help, which is fine, Hybrid mentioned those who had done such a thing(which helps, if you don't know how then gtfo) he didn't boast, he simply stated that he is on his own and a thread for help maybe pointless if noone pitches in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
That's not being fair that's announce how high your expectations are about other members who have the knowledge and the ability to help solving this and telling them in an indirect way how they should ignore it because that's what you are expecting them to do...
Make sense now?
08/20/2012 23:21 InfamousNoone#95
:'(?
08/21/2012 03:20 ImmuneOne#96
Join elitepvpers now! Where our threads are flaming hot!
08/21/2012 06:17 Reluctance#97
Dam shit is getting fun around here!
08/21/2012 13:31 I don't have a username#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
Join elitepvpers now! Where our threads are flaming hot!
I'm calling CNN to make a breaking news atm.
08/29/2012 09:53 Nitroxide3#99
I don't feel enough was said in this thread, can people elaborate please?
09/12/2012 15:53 hyphydragon#100
this thread has been very entertaining
09/13/2012 12:49 Silent-Death#101
just as a heads up: patch 5653 introduced AntiRobotClient.dll.

And no, this is not offtopic :)
09/13/2012 15:19 OELABOELA#102
Just quit conquer, come and hack other games. Stuff like WoW, you'll like that more. This game is already milked out, you can't gain anything anymore from it.
09/20/2012 23:41 Nitroxide3#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Just quit conquer, come and hack other games. Stuff like WoW, you'll like that more. This game is already milked out, you can't gain anything anymore from it.
There are 3 reasons i'm not interested in doing that.

1. I have the sense not to sell a bot for a blizzard game.
2. I play wow at a pretty high level.
3. The wow bot i pay a measly $10 a month for does the job just fine, besides subscribing to their bot is the least i could do, considering i ripped off their entire website/business ideas while i was developing COMimic :P
05/07/2013 06:12 A7MED7SSEINKAME#104
X_x