SRO Web tools discussion

08/14/2012 00:14 ThElitEyeS#1
Hello guys i start to code new [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i was wondering what web tools SRO community use ?

if you have any idea please post it here and i will try to do it

NOTICE: the website not working atm its only design

EDIT

Finished tools
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you can use it as image
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you can use it as image
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Under developing tools
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Weapons only work as example.
SRO Items
08/14/2012 00:24 FoxRayz#2
Hmm take a look at sroinfo.com,they got loads of things and maybe you'll get some ideas from it too :)
08/14/2012 00:29 ThElitEyeS#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Hmm take a look at sroinfo.com,they got loads of things and maybe you'll get some ideas from it too :)
the only thing they got is capacity and open client..
08/14/2012 01:00 ThElitEyeS#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolst4123 View Post
It's in php . so . I think it will be good and useful for newbie.
you are newbie and you thinking your self pro?
08/14/2012 01:32 FoxRayz#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThElitEyeS View Post
the only thing they got is capacity and open client..
Yes, and i'm not sure if there would be anything else to do ;) , maybe you could make us a d11-d12 weapon and item comparison in php :)
08/14/2012 02:03 ThElitEyeS#6
great ideas thank you i will try to make them
08/14/2012 02:26 sarkoplata#7
You could start by writing 'ClickToCheck' instead of 'ClicKTOChecK'.

Moreover, nowadays this section is full of such threads. If you have opinion about doing or releasing something, just DO IT, or if you are going to ask people about it, just KEEP your promise if people say to do it. This threads are generally 99% useless.
08/14/2012 02:44 ThElitEyeS#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
You could start by writing 'ClickToCheck' instead of 'ClicKTOChecK'.

Moreover, nowadays this section is full of such threads. If you have opinion about doing or releasing something, just DO IT, or if you are going to ask people about it, just KEEP your promise if people say to do it. This threads are generally 99% useless.
excuse me as you see im looking for ideas

if i want to do something i wont ask to do it
im here to find for something to make
now your post is useless
about the name its will take 1 sec to change
08/17/2012 13:05 ThElitEyeS#9
Finished tools
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Under developing tools
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Weapons only work as example.
SRO Items