[Release] DEZBot for Uridium Wars

08/13/2012 12:47 D.E.Z.E.R.T.I.R#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

That is until the screens, finishing the beta test, will soon lay out the forum.
08/13/2012 12:51 armands912#2
its udobot
08/13/2012 12:51 myron836#3
its funny cause its udobot... not 'dezbot'

but good luck if you are creating dezbot
08/13/2012 12:53 RubieBE#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/13/2012 12:53 D.E.Z.E.R.T.I.R#5
I make a bot based on the udobot
08/13/2012 12:54 «pacє»#6
He take the Source of it for UW :D. He must change something, that this works

pace
08/13/2012 13:09 uragan#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.E.Z.E.R.T.I.R View Post
I make a bot based on the udobot
you application title is UDOBOT , hehe
08/13/2012 13:26 D.E.Z.E.R.T.I.R#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/13/2012 13:28 'Rocky.#9
HAHA ONLY CHANG THE GUI.
Sorry bur :facepalm:
08/13/2012 13:32 Elsastylez#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.E.Z.E.R.T.I.R View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Jackpot :D

Uridium Wars doesn´t have Jackpot € :facepalm:
08/13/2012 13:43 crs67#11
Udobot piracy lol !!!

I give for 100.000.000.000 uridium
my new bot one "CRS the Best bot of the world"
(not say that this is the source of udobot)
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: