Hi Guys

01/25/2009 23:47 dendelica#1
English:
Hi guys,any make patch for translate metin2 (5imt2) PRIVATE SERVER on english please? or say me how u make that? thx verry much


German: (I translate in German whit google translation)

Hi Jungs, die alle Patches für übersetzen Metin2 (5imt2) Private Server auf Englisch bitte? oder mir sagen, wie diese u? thx verry much
01/26/2009 04:03 >Silencer<#2
downloade the us client from metin2

install the client but not patch him

download this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

it´s from Nico_W and the password fot this file is nico_w

copy the metin_5imt2 in this installation directory (das war mit google translate^^)

from you´re us client metin2

then start the metin_5imt2.exe then have you 5imt2 on englisch^^

mhh ja war net der beste in englisch
01/26/2009 10:44 dendelica#3
English:

i have 3 problem whit that

1: (Problem whit misions)-> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2: please give me speed hack for this metin,,i open " metin2 multiversion trainer " and give me that error -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (i use METIN2 UK AND IN METIN2 UK I GO metin_5imt2)

3: I open " M2 MULTIHACK 1.84 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] " and give me that error -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

German: (Translated whit google translate)


Ich habe 3 Übungsblatt whit, dass

1: (Problem whit misions) -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2: Bitte geben Sie mir für diese Geschwindigkeit hack metin,, ich "Metin2 multiversion Trainer" und geben Sie mir, dass Fehler -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (ich benutze Metin2 Großbritannien und Metin2 UK I Go metin_5imt2)

3: Ich öffne "M2 MULTIHACK 1,84 [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] " und geben Sie mir, dass Fehler -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/26/2009 11:07 Dennis07#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this

we have all the problem with the missions.;)
01/26/2009 16:31 dendelica#5
English:
damm any one help me whit this hack? :(( i instaling patch and i open program,but i need speed atack ... and moving speed please help me

German: (I translate in German whit google translation)
Damm einer mir helfen whit dieser Hack? : ((I instaling Patch-Programm, und ich offen, aber ich brauche atack ... Geschwindigkeit und Bewegung Geschwindigkeit bitte helfen Sie mir!
01/26/2009 17:10 Sila-ich#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dendelica View Post
English:
damm any one help me whit this hack? :(( i instaling patch and i open program,but i need speed atack ... and moving speed please help me

German: (I translate in German whit google translation)
Damm einer mir helfen whit dieser Hack? : ((I instaling Patch-Programm, und ich offen, aber ich brauche atack ... Geschwindigkeit und Bewegung Geschwindigkeit bitte helfen Sie mir!
sry
at the moment there isn´t any "cheats" for the talatest p-server
01/26/2009 21:08 dendelica#7
English:
any help me?

German: (I traslate in german whit google tranlation)

alle mir helfen?
01/26/2009 23:59 CrAzYjOrDaN#8
You must download the "MSCOMCTL.OCX" file. Than you put it into you directory of the Multyhack !
01/30/2009 11:23 dendelica#9
English:
ok,but i cant use tha hack,how can i use hack?

German: (I translate in german whit google-translation)
ok, aber ich kann die Verwendung Hack, Wie kann ich hacken?
01/30/2009 14:32 Dennis07#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dendelica View Post
English:
ok,but i cant use tha hack,how can i use hack?
1.open 5imt2
2.then login
3.now start the hack
4.choose your character
5.start the game
01/30/2009 15:35 vivjuo93#11
lol maybe thats because you are using old M2 multi hack? use the newest version : 3.7