[Request] media.pk2

01/24/2009 14:44 lopasas#1
with edited underbar
i downloaded one from silkroad forums
but everytime i launch it, i get the ??? error, the game doesnt even start
yes, i have all tools , i could edit it myself, but, since photoshop is a big pile of crap for me, imposible to use and stuff, would be nice if any of u guys could help me.
ps sucks, i cant even find normal painting tool, whenever i click on smth a bunch of tables pops up with weird fag effects.

tnx
01/24/2009 17:43 ZotoM#2
Hm ..
Ps is totally useful thing if you know how to use it..


Anyways..

I found something from SRA
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It might help ..
01/24/2009 19:14 lopasas#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZotoM View Post
Hm ..
Ps is totally useful thing if you know how to use it..


Anyways..

I found something from SRA
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It might help ..
yeah i found this same on srf
anyway, ill try to edit something more, should look cool
01/24/2009 20:32 ZotoM#4
Oh okey .. I really don't go to srf .. So I don't know what do they post in there :3
01/25/2009 09:57 lopasas#5
this is my first mod:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]