Selling DBS on PISHU_EU and any servers( Discount if you buy more then 100 dbs)

08/04/2012 03:03 SHOPTA_CONQUER#1
Selling DBS on PISHU_EU servers and any server but u want

My job is SIMPLE, i make dbs and sell them.
Price for DBS is 2$ each, and i accept only PAYPAL.
Afraid of getting scammed? No worries, we will trade small amounts at a time
Most important rule. YOU TRADE FIRST ( you can check this thread and see that i m legit)

I am looking for serious costumers, dont pm me if you are not one

Discount if you buy more then 100 dbs
100-150dbs (1.8$ each)
150+ (1.7$ each)

Add me to hotmail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
yahoo mesenger: selldbsformoney
yahoo mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

NOTE: The prices are FIXED, no chance for negotiation

thks for reading

We set the dbs on the server can be moved by charracter transfer. But with one condition that you send before 10-20 dollars so I am sure that you will buy.
([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
If you can introduce more people to buy, you will have great incentives to buy from me.
# another pishu:1.5 dollar / dbs+20 dollars( transfer charracter) if you pishu another server
# pishu: 1.5 dollar/ dbs
08/04/2012 03:15 hitme123456#2
YOU TRADE FIRST ( you can check this thread and see that i m legit)

how does this show ur legit u got one post n no proof of anything
08/04/2012 03:24 SHOPTA_CONQUER#3
if you already know about the server vendors add both classic and current rising server (evilstar_vn), you can trust me. If you do not believe they can not buy. We work over a network based largely on trust and keep their promises to each other.

Thks for read

I will let you see the number you want to buy dbs because some people sell dbs cheap but they have no dbs and will be flying soon after receiving.
I want to keep in business confidence

upppppppppppppppppp