playSRO ( *.CRB Files ).

08/03/2012 19:13 summoner01#1
So I was messing around with packets on the 'Heaven' server of playSRO, and I noticed that it picked up the Firezilla username and password for that server. I download Firezilla and connected to the server using the IP and port, along with the username and password I saw in the packets, and it worked. Whille browsing around I found only one directory with a bunch of .CRB files. Anybody know what these are used for ? I looked on google and it seems they have something to do with the database or something.


EDIT: I think I just found my answer. It seems to be a folder to store Guild emblems when players create them on the server.
SOURCE: Can't post the link, it seems Elitepvper's blocks the website. The link is replaced with ******
08/03/2012 19:14 -LordyK*#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
So I was messing around with packets on the 'Heaven' server of playSRO, and I noticed that it picked up the Firezilla username and password for that server. I download Firezilla and connected to the server using the IP and port, along with the username and password I saw in the packets, and it worked. Whille browsing around I found only one directory with a bunch of .CRB files. Anybody know what these are used for ? I looked on google and it seems they have something to do with the database or something.
.CRB Files = guild + union logo
08/03/2012 19:18 summoner01#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -LordyK* View Post
.CRB Files = guild + union logo
Thanks for the confirmination. So basically I just found something useless :P
I guess I could delete the folder if I really wanted... but that would just be mean lol.
08/03/2012 19:52 sarkoplata#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
Thanks for the confirmination. So basically I just found something useless :P
I guess I could delete the folder if I really wanted... but that would just be mean lol.
You couldn't do that, I do not think they'll give removing authority to that ftpaccount
08/03/2012 20:11 HaGsTeR?#5
that ftp account can also be found in media.pk2 -....
08/03/2012 22:10 Serenduk#6
and use that login id and pass to upload and share your media from lol
08/04/2012 03:40 ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ#7
Beside , Remove everything :mofo:
08/04/2012 03:43 summoner01#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
You couldn't do that, I do not think they'll give removing authority to that ftpaccount
Yea, even creating a directory was Denied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR? View Post
that ftp account can also be found in media.pk2 -....
Yea, I'm not that into silkroad... to start opening up every file so I know what everything does, or where everything is... last time I did that was on Rose Online.
08/04/2012 17:19 miaulicious#9
yea, basically it`s pronounced FILEZILLA, and yea, every server has a "annonymous" FTP account so clients can upload/download guild icons. nothing to see here....
08/04/2012 17:22 r7slayer#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaulicious View Post
yea, basically it`s pronounced FILEZILLA, and yea, every server has a "annonymous" FTP account so clients can upload/download guild icons. nothing to see here....
I dunno, hes logged into playsro's FTP server (FILEZILLA) which obviously is going to be hosted on thier machine! Id take it as a opportunity to look for a exploit but seen as its been made public now playsro/elder will be all over it.
08/04/2012 18:26 Al3xX#11
If you get a chance, delete everything lol.
08/07/2012 06:07 summoner01#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaulicious View Post
yea, basically it`s pronounced FILEZILLA, and yea, every server has a "annonymous" FTP account so clients can upload/download guild icons. nothing to see here....
Firezilla, or Filezilla, everyone knew what I meant. By the way, 'it`s' --> 'it's'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
I dunno, hes logged into playsro's FTP server (FILEZILLA) which obviously is going to be hosted on thier machine! Id take it as a opportunity to look for a exploit but seen as its been made public now playsro/elder will be all over it.
The only thing I noticed they changed so far was the password. I was messing with packets some more today to see what I could do, and got the FTP packets again, but with a new password.