lorddragon002 Galaxy Gate Service

08/02/2012 23:55 Andrew™#1
lorddragon002 has prepared,
Darkorbit Maybe trusted Galaxy Gate Service

Quote:
Hello everybody,

I wanna offer you all a service for doing Galaxy Gates with my PBDO Bot, NO license needed!

I has very cheap prices for you all:
GG Alpha: 1€
GG Beta: 1€
GG Gamma: 1€
GG Delta: 1€

GG Epsilon: 1€
GG Zeta: 1€

GG Kappa: 1€
GG Lamba: 1€


Payment:
For faster service, contact me on skype: lorddragon002
- Paypal
- Paysafecards

PM me or add me on skype for the payment details + info...

You send:

Username:
Password:
Server:
Gate(s):
08/02/2012 23:59 lorddragon002#2
,)
08/03/2012 00:03 olivergli#3
I think only Fighting with enemys and some gates makes fun in do, so its a Good proposition but i think its better to do Gates by yourself :D
08/03/2012 00:12 Andrew™#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivergli View Post
I think only Fighting with enemys and some gates makes fun in do, so its a Good proposition but i think its better to do Gates by yourself :D
too idea :)
08/03/2012 00:18 olivergli#5
If you use Bot for all you can make in this Game it's the question why you "Play" the Game :)
08/03/2012 00:29 Andrew™#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivergli View Post
If you use Bot for all you can make in this Game it's the question why you "Play" the Game :)
For fun :)
08/03/2012 00:30 olivergli#7
Hm this will be a answer :)
08/03/2012 00:34 Aneli88#8
Mhhh, i don´t trust yet, most good accounts which have gates open are good enough to do it with x3 and x4 or let it make by bot so :)

But i wish you good business if you really want to do it
If you need help you can contact me, i think they trust me a bit more ;)

Best Regards
Aneli88
08/03/2012 00:37 olivergli#9
Hm Personally i think Andrew is a very trusted member :)
08/03/2012 00:37 Patato​#10
I'm just curious why does andrew make a thread for lorddragon ?
08/03/2012 00:38 Andrew™#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneli88 View Post
Mhhh, i don´t trust yet, most good accounts which have gates open are good enough to do it with x3 and x4 or let it make by bot so :)

But i wish you good business if you really want to do it
If you need help you can contact me, i think they trust me a bit more ;)

Best Regards
Aneli88
I too mean you´re more trusted like me...maybe like lorddragon too :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivergli View Post
Hm Personally i think Andrew is a very trusted member :)
Thank you :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
I'm just curious why does andrew make a thread for lorddragon ?
PM ;)
08/03/2012 00:46 olivergli#12
I Tell only the facts or what i think what are the facts ;)