I Really Need Help

07/29/2012 23:53 Adytsuuu#1
Guys I want v4a mod or one lure hack.. at me m2bob not work.. i have win xp sp3 and login on char and quit..
Vreau si eu v4a mod va rog ca nu imi merge m2bob imi intra pe caracter dar nu imi apare aia cu hacku.. cu lure cu speed attack etc.
07/30/2012 21:47 Ky0n'#2
Ok, there is Easymt2 you can test it out ;)!
07/30/2012 23:44 Adytsuuu#3
can give me link ?:handsdown:
07/31/2012 00:31 Ky0n'#4
You just have to google 'Easymetin2' :)
07/31/2012 00:58 Adytsuuu#5
Ok but i need hack for metin2ro and i don't want to pay..
07/31/2012 01:13 Ky0n'#6
well i think you just have to fix the error by M2BOB ...
I think we can help you if you declare the problem a littile bit better as in the first post ;)
07/31/2012 01:17 Adytsuuu#7
When I log on my m2bob start but I do not look for that application to activate this hack
PS: i have windows xp sp3
PS2: Sorry for my bad english..
07/31/2012 11:24 Ky0n'#8
i think you can find support by the owners of M2BOB,
look there : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/31/2012 12:16 Biocuran#9
No questions here
08/01/2012 14:22 Jacques#10
closed