-= URIDIUM -=- LF4 -=- HAVOC -=- UNBAN =- HowToDo

09/16/2012 20:31 Trulala#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by userinit.exe View Post
Trulala, you mean this? It's not my skype - it-s just my nickame... but i think i must change it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Must be -
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

amenrip, i said you again... I can't make your order!

You just have to request a refund, it was, but you started to make of flies - the elephant.

I am ready to swear on the Bible to you, I did not use and do not spend your money.
Please edit it in right and users will not misunderstand it.
Because you have your signatur in this kind, i though your skype is so..
Its for sure reason of his scam.
09/16/2012 20:34 EinfachSö#167
why does so many people have this service at the same time???
Is there a "boss"?
Because i dont think, that Bugpoint have a "Free-week" for their acp
09/16/2012 22:28 sebatec#168
Userinit.exe it is better if you add your skype in epvp profile like others have. Then there will be no mistake with contacting you. Regards.
09/16/2012 23:54 totolas#169
#reported wrong seccion blakmarket
09/17/2012 19:35 userinit.exe#170
Well guys i nave some good message for you!
Our price list is updated - we add new products and reduced prices!
Specially for you - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/18/2012 00:13 Trulala#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by userinit.exe View Post
Well guys i nave some good message for you!
Our price list is updated - we add new products and reduced prices!
Specially for you - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dont forget to add backlink to epvp forum, because its againts the forum rules here.
09/18/2012 14:25 amenrip#172
Userinit why don't you conclude the orders that you recive money sience 04-08-2012?? You think to get new costumers but not thinking to repay your old one?
Your PAYPAL account that you ask to send refound it's out of money so no refound receive on my PayPal account.
Even if you got problems with your paypal account i STILL PAY for that order and for me if you don't send my stuff you become a SCAMER becouse sience you get your money on the requested PAYPAL account the further problems are in yours!!!!

The question it's you gonna become a scamer not sendind 1 order???? :facepalm::facepalm:

Please post if are users with my same problem.
thanks
09/18/2012 15:35 sebatec#173
I`m following here all that kind of threads on DO forum about selling uridium etc. and now i`m comin` to a conclusion that it`s all just a bull...t, fake and so on. I`ve seen only one confirmation from Old Friend - but that`s not enough.I think it`s just made to catch naive people. I even sacrified small amount of money just to make myself and you all sure that`s not worth a single penny. Sorry but that`s the fact. If i`m wrong just make me a proof without any payment, then i`ll put You on a pedestal and will be begging for a forgiveness!
09/18/2012 16:40 bestbots_support#174
if you dont order in the moment when service is opened, you will wait a lot of time is true.. I waited 2 months to get the order, but I get what I bought...
09/18/2012 16:52 sebatec#175
To be honest, i`m spending on DO 60-100 euro every month. So while there could be a possibility to get more for the same money amount - why not. But i see it`s all unstable so if u want my money give me a proof first. Anyway i don`t really care what You will do cos i`m not gonna take part in it anymore. Take care and happy botting guys.
09/18/2012 17:34 florgnDr00bl#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
if you dont order in the moment when service is opened, you will wait a lot of time is true.. I waited 2 months to get the order, but I get what I bought...
of course you did ... my very trustworthy friend -.-
09/18/2012 18:18 amenrip#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
Yep you got ALL uridium...and i see you are so old member in this forum and you are so trusted...i wonder how can i doubt you ;)
09/18/2012 18:24 Wergez#178
#closed