[Bugfix] Attack over a mount

07/28/2012 11:24 ELO Paradise#1
hello,

I release this, because a lot of people have problem with new mounts.

So, the problem of the mounts that they don't attack is on our metin2.bin..

I give you this metin2.bin with pong : 1234abcd5678efgh

I used it with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and i think it's ok for all versions of clients
(2010-2012)
That was all..
Good luck :)

P.S. : If you want to change pong, open Hex Editor and search locale/
Virustotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It works for me, if it doesn't to you, i'm sorry .. :o
darkslow :')

##Edit:
Pass : epvp
##
07/28/2012 11:39 Danniel42#2
nice, bro, can u help me to fix this if u can. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/28/2012 11:43 nagger12#3
Nice Thanks

I dont make dmg
07/28/2012 11:57 ELO Paradise#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagger12 View Post
Nice Thanks

I dont make dmg
really? hmm..
i don't know.. i do.... :/
07/28/2012 12:00 nagger12#5
No I have a Mount ID: 45000 and when I slam a Wildhund become I a Kick
By 20140 is Good
07/28/2012 12:05 ELO Paradise#6
ehm. change mount ID , or yesterday, i found a dif that allows you to have 250 mounts.. but i don't remember the link :p
07/28/2012 12:25 nagger12#7
Its Work Thanks ;)
07/28/2012 12:28 ELO Paradise#8
:')
Your welcome :p
07/28/2012 13:08 feyyazzz#9
rar pass?
07/28/2012 15:26 marcotuna#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by feyyazzz View Post
rar pass?
I tried epvp and it worked.
07/28/2012 17:56 PhanToM.LorD#11
Well this is not a Bug^^ And there's already a dif for this public on epvp, but thank you anyway.
08/03/2012 11:13 ELO Paradise#12
ops i forgot .. pass : epvp..


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhanToM.LorD View Post
Well this is not a Bug^^ And there's already a dif for this public on epvp, but thank you anyway.
i tried to find this dif but i couldn't find it anywhere... so i released it.. :)
08/03/2012 11:14 I3rockencyde#13
Thanks! Its really good!
08/03/2012 13:34 cody95#14
thx :)
08/04/2012 10:03 ELO Paradise#15
i'm glad it helped you :)