hahaha John Owned xD Nice Nice
01/12/2009 05:21 kingtaro#17
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/13/2009 18:32 funcs#18
lol
01/13/2009 18:37 Aaron26#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunky View Post
LOLOLOL! Feel mighty proud of yourself? You're just like the rest of them unappreciative jackasses out there. If I met you in real life, I'd put a bullet between your eyes without hesitation. The world needs less jackasses, and more intelligent people.

This topic is way off, and should be locked. Keep random shit like Aaron's posts out.

By the way Aaron, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just because you don't agree with my opinion, doesn't mean you have to be a complete asshole. You made the topic turn with your snide little comments.
If you met me in real life you'd shoot me between the eyes? Yet you say I bullshit... lmao!

You wouldn't do shit in real life, your probably a little keyboard warrior sitting on the PC all day researching shit so you look big on forums like this one, I have no time for people like you, and yeah you probably are intellegent, you probably are creating some crazy program I could never make, but you don't know me, you don't know what I can do, so less of the bullshit please mate!
01/13/2009 19:24 Aaron26#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by funcs View Post
Coming Soon:

Dekaron-FireDragon

8100x Exp , Full Slot Items , Wings Shop , 100% + rate , Much Events (GM Pk etc.).
Page Coming Soon ;)
Like every other server... *yawns*
01/13/2009 20:24 funcs#21
Dekaron-FireDragons:

Link => [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Great server =)!
GM pk event is really funny =D!
01/14/2009 01:45 Aaron26#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
Aaron26 is just a random dumb kid -.-
Go and contribute something to this forum you illiterate irish mongloid :)

How about you don't talk/say anything about/to me, and we can get on wonderfully? Cba with your bs mate honestly.
01/14/2009 08:25 vkidd81#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
If your so against hacking and pservers then why not gtfo this forum? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it.

Maybe you are developing shit like emulators, personally I couldn't give a crap what you was doing, if he wants to make a pserver then let him, it was the best ive been on and now its been destroyed just because someone can't take what he has coming.

Go back to the real 2moons and get satisfaction off wasting time on a character that means nothing. GGTHXBYE

haha word up Aaron..I regret playing 2moons, lvling it up to 140...farming for argates like a bitch and then u fail on argating..fcn sucks...what a waste of time im telling you...Dekaron Fussion is the Best Pserver so far for me.after u done lvling you gather up guildies and pk..thats wsupp.
01/14/2009 17:33 vorsakend#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
If your so against hacking and pservers then why not gtfo this forum? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it.

Maybe you are developing shit like emulators, personally I couldn't give a crap what you was doing, if he wants to make a pserver then let him, it was the best ive been on and now its been destroyed just because someone can't take what he has coming.

Go back to the real 2moons and get satisfaction off wasting time on a character that means nothing. GGTHXBYE
he never said he does not like to hack, but he doesn't like people who hack his server, got it? get a little brain :)
01/14/2009 17:40 Aaron26#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsakend View Post
he never said he does not like to hack, but he doesn't like people who hack his server, got it? get a little brain :)
Quote the bit where he says he doesn't want anyone to hack his server please, thanks!
01/14/2009 20:23 Mastershouter#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
+#22 reported 'cause double post!

no double post, just a deleted post between both ;)
01/14/2009 20:55 Rawsteeey#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by capturetheflag100 View Post
mastershounter is a fucking noob
You should not say that

-----------------------

Try Dekaron eXtreme or New World Dekaron(Hamachi)
01/14/2009 21:02 Aaron26#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
no double post, just a deleted post between both ;)
I was just about to say that, thanks :)
01/14/2009 22:18 slyymaster#29
TripTohell the better :)