Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotnoob
ummmmm does the CE have speed hack???
and by the way
I TRIED THAT HONOR RANK HACK,then IF I BUY AN EARING AT THE
FORT RUINA MERCHANT,I DISCONNECT,IS IT NORMAL???/
THEN IF THE CE HAVE SPEED HACK PLSS TEACH ME HOW PLSSS
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MORE POWER TO ALL!!!
|
1. i'll teach you how to use CE:
1. Open CE
2. Click on the lighting icon
3. Find "cabalmain.exe"
4. click "ok"
5.go in-game
6. click "c"
7. Look at your honour
8. open CE again
9. Verfiy the honour rank there(in "Value" box)
10. Click "First Scan"
11. Wait that it scan...
12. go in-game
13. Kill one mob in fgr,ls,mf,pf to gain 1 honour
14. open CE
15. Write the new Honour Value
16. click next scan
17 w8 to finish it.
18. On the left site u will se 1-2 adresses
19. just click twice on it
20. Change the value to xxxxxxx(so what ever u want)
21. Open game
22. And u will see u have xxxxxxx Honour.
That's a simple tutorial for new comers ^^
2.) I'll teach you how to activate speed hack in CE
1. Open CE
2. Click the lighting icon
3. Find "cabalmain.exe"
4 Click "OK"
5. look at the right site "...enable speedhack..."
6. click there
7. let's change 1,0 to 10,0 and just go in-game and happy speed hacking xD
Click the thanks buton if it helped.