Now free. (D)dos protect for your server

07/11/2012 15:18 auToeXeC!#1
I'm currently offering a free (D)dos protecting service for your server.

Skype: my0wnsn1pe

Sinceraly,
auToeXeC!
07/11/2012 15:29 ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ#2
Well , Any application for what You're offering?
I mean , How can we trust you? Maybe you will install lil patch which can make you control on vps/dedicated server . (Just saying)
07/11/2012 15:31 auToeXeC!#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ View Post
Well , Any application for what You're offering?
I mean , How can we trust you? Maybe you will install lil patch which can make you control on vps/dedicated server . (Just saying)
That is just the problem, I'm building my trust up. I know most people don't trust me because of my low post. You don't need to download anything, and if you need to download anything it is from an official website.
07/11/2012 15:33 Nezekan#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by auToeXeC! View Post
I'm currently offering a free (D)dos protecting service for your server.

Skype: my0wnsn1pe

Sinceraly,
auToeXeC!
What kind of protection are you offering? I doubt you can actually protect against any ddos threat, serverside protection is useless, and I doubt you can offer a proxy server, unless you want to give out 2K euros monthly, calculate how much traffic costs, it's 1$/mbit not including the hardware required to filter it ^^
07/11/2012 15:34 auToeXeC!#5
Characteristics of Common Programs Used to Facilitate Attacks & CSF other networking NSF. It is realy hard to explain.
07/11/2012 15:37 ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ#6
There's no sense about trust ppl by posting . Maybe someone has 250050505 post and scam . Just about yourself .
I wish you good luck.
07/11/2012 15:50 auToeXeC!#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ View Post
There's no sense about trust ppl by posting . Maybe someone has 250050505 post and scam . Just about yourself .
I wish you good luck.
Ok, thank you I guess ?
07/11/2012 15:50 Nezekan#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by auToeXeC! View Post
Characteristics of Common Programs Used to Facilitate Attacks & CSF other networking NSF. It is realy hard to explain.
that makes no sense at all
07/11/2012 15:53 auToeXeC!#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
that makes no sense at all
You can say that but you aren't a white-hat experienced for more then 5 years. So please gtfo on my topic.
07/11/2012 15:57 Nezekan#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by auToeXeC! View Post
You can say that but you aren't a white-hat experienced for more then 5 years. So please gtfo on my topic.
If you would know who I was you wouldn't try to lie against me. The fact that you call yourself a 'white hate' alone makes me think you are a script kiddy.

I know what you did, you just read a cisco paper about DDoS mitigation (you didn't even change tha capital letters of it) and pasted it here, and introduced some other useless terms. I hope you know CSF is a linux based firewall that works on top of iptables, guess on what OS the server files run? Yep, Windows, how are you planning on getting that to work?

This sounds familiar to you? Try to atleast hide it when you copy paste stuff out of a paper

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I have no idea what NSF is though, you made that one up?

Please, don't try to get access to people's databases by selling crap like that, it makes real system administrations look like asses.

And yet again people, this shows you how important it is to think, and not give random people access to your server ^^
07/11/2012 15:58 Disco Teka#11
You have offered your help in the sticky thread.
That should be enough.

#closed