Still searching. I dont go first. Willing to pay more than usually, but i need to be sure im safe.
07/17/2012 14:15junpenguin#3
I do have a Pax Jax skin code, but i'm also uncomferable going first.
07/17/2012 16:39ichybell#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by junpenguin
I do have a Pax Jax skin code, but i'm also uncomferable going first.
And u also steal accounts with elo boost and try to resell them here :)) This doesn't make you uncomfortable, but going 1st is?:))
07/17/2012 17:12junpenguin#5
Do you have proof? You just go around and call people scammers.
07/17/2012 17:31ichybell#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by junpenguin
Do you have proof? You just go around and call people scammers.
I just looked at who gave you your TBM (2 guys with 0/0/1) and decided to believe the guy that said u stole his account and u are trying to sell it now.
07/18/2012 07:40crimsologia1#7
I guess the only way to get legit pax jax is overpriced ebays ;/
07/18/2012 08:47ichybell#8
Mine is not legit or you just don't trust me?
07/18/2012 08:56crimsologia1#9
I dont want to go first sinc eim the one trusted here, anyway, im now looking for someone who can send me an actual card, with code, if u can do so, we can arrange trade thru ebay. Skype me.