[Dark Orbit Clon]Black Space 3.8 [Maps, Hangar, Ships][Online]

07/09/2012 17:57 lkInGx#1
Hi EPVP,

Everything is now ready black space when we have the 3.8 and 4.0 it publishes the final version so we can all play.

Video:

Store: 3:24

Download: Soon.
07/09/2012 18:15 DumbassIsKing#2
Its like orbit legacy
07/09/2012 19:50 joepie1215#3
i have the clients & gmk file of black space( i think its just copy of ol only named black space..) and that one is already way better then this sry dude but that in the vid sucks :P
07/09/2012 20:23 HIHOWSITGOING#4
Why is there a random drone flying around?
07/09/2012 20:38 lkInGx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
i have the clients & gmk file of black space( i think its just copy of ol only named black space..) and that one is already way better then this sry dude but that in the vid sucks :P
See if you can not not comment because I know to move the ship in all the fucking games use the same code shut up noob

For months I have code working and I have a hard time and I copy ol lot of my

Not to mention not knowing

EDIT: Orbit Legacy has no shop, so little has maps -.-
07/09/2012 20:43 knuck#6
I have all old ships and lasers swfs, old spacemap files (more than 100 mb!!)
07/09/2012 20:43 kurdos12#7
i really hate these kinda games cause there just sprites moving around (is same like darkoribt sprites moving around but DO is a proffesional game) and what u made is cool but i dont think alot of people well play it , if someone is a pro in construct 2 hi can make this kinda games but or hi can getting it online i not sure

the only good thing about this is the multiplayer :)

PS : darkorbit clone is simple you dont need a lot of people only a scripter (php, html , xhtml) a guy that knows how to use flash a programmer (flash design ) and a coder the most is important is a SERVER a really good payed server or a good computer that u can leave 24/7 on so the game can run on it
07/09/2012 20:44 lkInGx#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
I have all old ships and lasers swfs, old spacemap files (more than 100 mb!!)
Will they be you could give by private message?

Sorry for my bad English.
07/09/2012 20:45 knuck#9
And what will you do with thaT?
07/09/2012 20:47 lkInGx#10
Quote:
And what will you do with thaT
Add stuff to the game.

Quote:
i really hate these kinda games cause there just sprites moving around (is same like darkoribt sprites moving around but DO is a proffesional game) and what u made is cool but i dont think alot of people well play it , if someone is a pro in construct 2 hi can make this kinda games but or hi can getting it online i not sure

the only good thing about this is the multiplayer

PS : darkorbit clone is simple you dont need a lot of people only a scripter (php, html , xhtml) a guy that knows how to use flash a programmer (flash design ) and a coder the most is important is a SERVER a really good payed server or a good computer that u can leave 24/7 on so the game can run on it
I'm working in a online flash version a few months ago this is just a beta of the game in flash.
07/09/2012 20:48 kurdos12#11
the old space map swf pictures here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkInGx View Post

I'm working in a online flash version a few months ago this is just a beta of the game in flash.
if you need a html , php coder i can help :)
07/09/2012 20:54 lkInGx#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurdos12 View Post
the old space map swf pictures here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

if you need a html , php coder i can help :)
I was programmed html, php, xhtml, html5, c#, vb, python

Sorry for my bad English :S
07/09/2012 20:55 kurdos12#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkInGx View Post
I was programmed html, php, xhtml, html5, c#, vb, python

Sorry for my bad English :S

:) nice programming :) only vb is for noobies who want to do it for fun
08/06/2012 11:59 maounka#14
its work ?
08/06/2012 21:09 -elik96-#15
BlackGalaxy is very good Game.
black-galaxy . de
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

DarkLegacy and BlackSpece it is only sh*t DO Clons and it is in GameMaker hahaha.
GameMaker is too the last Sh*t of the World.