Hmmm...

01/04/2009 15:00 MrYoda#1
I have been thinking about this already long time ago...Then I was playing at school Mu-Online and I didn't have acces to internet at home...
So I played Mu-Online and read somewhere that WebZen (they made Mu) is going to release a game named Mu-Offline and it's going to be like that - you install the client and it's like you are holding server and there are some bot players (you can change amount of them)...And ye...Actually they didn't release that and everybody stopped talking about that...
As I see Mu and Dekaron very similar games and I think that Dekaron will be like Mu-Online in future (In popularity and server amount meaning) I would like to know is it possible to make something like Dekaron Offline, like I have my server, I don't have internet (I know that I could play on my server even if I wouldn't have internet) and I play it, I mean with some bots, I add some bot players, choose their class etc, ingame they can PvP, grind and do other stuff...
So, I would like to know is smthn like that possible? And please don't say anything if you think that this idea is stupid. :D

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad... :P
01/04/2009 15:05 inferno66666#2
Interesting idea if you could later conect on the net..
lvl offline - play and have fun online :)
Yust lvling is boring but realy a nice idea :)
01/04/2009 15:13 Gentleman Jack#3
Dekron offline ? uhmpf what is that for a freking out idea
all ppls will be full+9
all prices will be ompf relay low
a offline version of a full online -mmorpg no wouldn't work and will destroy the game.

And why is a Mu-Onlien post in teh dekron section ??? :rtfm:
01/04/2009 15:24 MrYoda#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
Dekron offline ? uhmpf what is that for a freking out idea
all ppls will be full+9
all prices will be ompf relay low
a offline version of a full online -mmorpg no wouldn't work and will destroy the game.

And why is a Mu-Onlien post in teh dekron section ??? :rtfm:
Mmmh...That's pretty dumb question...I was comparing it lolz...
And btw...I think You didn't get my point...I mean this stuff like RPG game if You are going to countryside with Your laptop and there is no internet, so You could spend Your time by designing Your builds etc...Anyways It wouldn't destroy anything only make this game more popular...
01/04/2009 15:25 inferno66666#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
Dekron offline ? uhmpf what is that for a freking out idea
all ppls will be full+9
all prices will be ompf relay low
a offline version of a full online -mmorpg no wouldn't work and will destroy the game.

And why is a Mu-Onlien post in teh dekron section ??? :rtfm:
The only thing i have to say to you is READ READ READ nothing else and later flame
01/04/2009 15:27 Aaron26#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
Dekron offline ? uhmpf what is that for a freking out idea
all ppls will be full+9
all prices will be ompf relay low
a offline version of a full online -mmorpg no wouldn't work and will destroy the game.

And why is a Mu-Onlien post in teh dekron section ??? :rtfm:
He explains in the post why if you didn't read it, he said they are very similar and hes asking a question about Dekaron/2moons. Probably the wrong section but I don't know.

Anyway, I don't think that will happen in the future, can't you buy the internet? I mean it isn't that expensive if money is the problem, just buy a low speed one that can run games.
01/04/2009 15:50 MrYoda#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
He explains in the post why if you didn't read it, he said they are very similar and hes asking a question about Dekaron/2moons. Probably the wrong section but I don't know.

Anyway, I don't think that will happen in the future, can't you buy the internet? I mean it isn't that expensive if money is the problem, just buy a low speed one that can run games.
I have internet. ^_^
I am gamer for 12 years so internet for me is like food lolz.
And ye I know that it's pretty impossible to make something like that for normal people...And I understand that there are 99,999999% that this is not going to happend, I am just writing something what I am thinking about for some time, that's all and people please don't flame me about that...
01/04/2009 15:56 Aaron26#8
Oh ok... but you said in your first post you didn't have the internet lol, nevermind xD
01/04/2009 15:57 MrYoda#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
Oh ok... but you said in your first post you didn't have the internet lol, nevermind xD
Yes, I DIDN'T not DON'T :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
Mu online and dekaron aren't similar -.- , dekaron ftw, mu online looks like crap.
If You would have played it before some 6 or more years You would understand that it's not that shitty as it looks...Ok, now I think that Mu is shitty but it's still popular and they ARE similar...I don't know do You have played it but it looks like You haven't...
01/04/2009 18:17 MrYoda#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
I started 2moons first day of it's open beta, I played,tested all classes, then jumped on dekaron eu, then jumped on pservers... so it's about dekaron/2m, now mu online, I have seen many gameplay videos (not trailers) and it looks horrible....
Looking at the videos doesn't give You rights to say that it's shit...Test it in normal servers and You will see that for some time it's pretty fun game...Ok, now it's under any standarts of graphics etc, but there are much more mu player than dekaron that makes me think that it's still a good game...And as I said - Dekaron will like replace Mu in that meaning...So I am saying that Dekaron is much, much, much better than Mu...
01/04/2009 18:20 Gentleman Jack#11
wo wo i don't flame !!!!
i just sayed what i think and why ppls arent abel to get internet ?? when u dont have internet then download the serverfiles and make a server only for yourself !
next-> a slow network conetion u get for realy less money work on weeknd a lil bit and u have the money for the conection!
next:Dekaron with bots haha what a ki u want to use hyperinteligent kis that do dungeon runs with u ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
Looking at the videos doesn't give You rights to say that it's shit...Test it in normal servers and You will see that for some time it's pretty fun game...Ok, now it's under any standarts of graphics etc, but there are much more mu player than dekaron that makes me think that it's still a good game...And as I said - Dekaron will like replace Mu in that meaning...So I am saying that Dekaron is much, much, much better than Mu...
uhm Yoda dunno i played 2moons for so a long time it was a great game realy but so much bullshit happened in teh game the game lost min 50% of players.
i played nealry all versions of 2moons;
2moons
dekron Jp Cn
dekaron eu
Dekaron SEA
always teh same after a time it was overload with hackers
acclaim start to act now but i think its to late so much 130+ just apear
I looked around so much times for a game that give u the same fun but nothing
<my last hope SUN online hope there will be a english client soon :/
01/04/2009 18:40 MrYoda#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
wo wo i don't flame !!!!
i just sayed what i think and why ppls arent abel to get internet ?? when u dont have internet then download the serverfiles and make a server only for yourself !
next-> a slow network conetion u get for realy less money work on weeknd a lil bit and u have the money for the conection!
next:Dekaron with bots haha what a ki u want to use hyperinteligent kis that do dungeon runs with u ?


uhm Yoda dunno i played 2moons for so a long time it was a great game realy but so much bullshit happened in teh game the game lost min 50% of players.
i played nealry all versions of 2moons;
2moons
dekron Jp Cn
dekaron eu
Dekaron SEA
always teh same after a time it was overload with hackers
acclaim start to act now but i think its to late so much 130+ just apear
I looked around so much times for a game that give u the same fun but nothing
<my last hope SUN online hope there will be a english client soon :/
WTF? Did I say smthn about 2moons? o_O
And I played 2moons for long time too, I started at Beta and ended at summer...And I know that 2moons is fucked up coz of hackers and the thing rly is that Acclaim doesn't want to spend money on new updates and that sucks...And btw...I wasn't saying that someone should make Dekaron version which is offline and with some ultra artificial intelligence, I just asked is it possible and I guess that it is, only noone will spend so much time and money to make something like that for someone to download and just play it, because that You know now games are mostly downloaded not bought...Maybe they could make it only as a advertisiment for Dekaron...
01/05/2009 00:52 Aaron26#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
I have been thinking about this already long time ago...Then I was playing at school Mu-Online and I didn't have acces to internet at home...
So I played Mu-Online and read somewhere that WebZen (they made Mu) is going to release a game named Mu-Offline and it's going to be like that - you install the client and it's like you are holding server and there are some bot players (you can change amount of them)...And ye...Actually they didn't release that and everybody stopped talking about that...
As I see Mu and Dekaron very similar games and I think that Dekaron will be like Mu-Online in future (In popularity and server amount meaning) I would like to know is it possible to make something like Dekaron Offline, like I have my server, I don't have internet (I know that I could play on my server even if I wouldn't have internet) and I play it, I mean with some bots, I add some bot players, choose their class etc, ingame they can PvP, grind and do other stuff...
So, I would like to know is smthn like that possible? And please don't say anything if you think that this idea is stupid. :D

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad... :P
I'm afraid to say it, but you did say don't :D
01/05/2009 01:07 MrYoda#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
I'm afraid to say it, but you did say don't :D
Ahh....lol...If you didn't get that I am kinda simulating a situation not telling my life story, you would get it... -_-