Teleport Hack - Tele Anywhere on the map?

01/04/2009 09:32 IHateHomos#1
Hey, I found this on 4Bz... I haven't been able to try it out but im wondering if it really works O.O!. I'm posting it here for now cuz idk if it works lol. if it doesn't just delete tha thread :o

I scanned it at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and it was clean

it's SUPPOSED to work by typing !ztele x y (x being the X coord - y being the Y coord.) (And isn't ztele a CSS commands for zombie mod? lmao xD)

Here's the download link, uploaded it to 2shared.
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/04/2009 11:00 Huseby#2
Dubt it works.
01/04/2009 13:07 ~Yuki~#3
BDS/Hupigon.Gen - Backdoor Server
WIN32 Bootsector Dont download .

Infections - LOW
Damage - LOW
Version - 7.0.0.2
01/07/2009 00:18 Alexisppp12345#4
It has virus... I checked it with AVG 8.0.176.
01/07/2009 00:19 tao4229#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisppp12345 View Post
It has virus... I checked it with AVG 8.0.176.
Because AVG never turns up false positives:rolleyes:.