[RELEASE] Secure PHP Web Registration Script (MSSQL ODBC)

04/14/2017 23:33 DarKMalox#46
hola. disculpen las molestias... alguien me podria ayudar a crear la pagina web de mi server? es que no entiendi la guia, y nose como hacerla... descarge xamp, cree una carpeta llamada www. pero ya nose que mas hacer... si alguien me podria ayudar con team viewer porfavor se lo agradeceria mucho...
03/24/2018 02:43 GMCronus#47
This reCaptca is about to get shut down.

anyone have a fix for that? like V2 mabe?
03/24/2018 09:41 arjulie#48
you can do this in javascript watching also in youtube how to do this.. or change the version of recaptchalib.php

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/24/2018 19:48 GMCronus#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
you can do this in javascript watching also in youtube how to do this.. or change the version of recaptchalib.php

that's what i tried to change version. but i looked here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I'm just not getting it to work.

and i'm even worse at java LOL. My website is not the best because i suck at this stuff LOL

i tried changing stuff and use this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and do the changes from the other site as i have my own recaptca key's and all that. But it's something i don't get i think :-(

There is somwething i'm missing some how. This new recaptchalib.php don't seems to work with how the old system was. with config file too. and there is a connection here i have to miss some how.. and i'm not even sure where hahah