www.silkroad.re - 90CAP - NO BOTS - VOTE4SILK - AWESOME COMMUNITY

07/07/2012 13:14 harribanta#1
BTW IM ON GM TEAM HERE SO IM HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. ADD ME ON SKYPE: shotokanwarrior94

Silkroad Revelations is an 100% legit oldschool 2007-alike Silkroad Online private server. The server is completely bot free and filled with an ever-growing English community. Unlike most other Silkroad Private Servers, Revelations is based on the jsro server-files, which means there is no working bot for this server. Furthermore, this means that this server is exactly like the 80/90 cap you remember from Silkroad Online. Only at Silkroad Revelations can you therefore enjoy the old alchemy systems, no overpowered skills and monsters, old academy system/buffs and much much more!

The server and website is packed with unique features, and we’ll keep developing more as we go!

Some of our unique features:
- Invite system: Get rewarded with free in-game silk for every person you invite who reaches level 50.
- Vote system: Get rewarded with silk for voting for our server on major “top private server”-sites.
- Best guild-system: Earn free silk to all of your guild members + a certain amount of in-game gold each week by being the guild with the best kill/death ratio in guild wars!
- Guild-penalty remover: Tired of having to wait 3 days before you can join a new guild? No problem, you can quickly remove your penalty via our website!
- Higher stacking options for potions, arrows, tablets and more!
- Spawn unique monsters from the so-called “unique-scrolls”

Your account security is also of great importance to us” That is why we have implemented top-of-the-art security systems all around our game-/ website servers. Furthermore, you will not have the same username for our gameserver and website, which means nobody will ever be able to see your account ID!

Server stats:
Experience rate: 60x
Party experience rate: 62x
Skillpoints rate: 60x
SOX drop rate: 20x
Item drop rate: 50x
Gold drop Rate: 10x

Starter items:
- 500k skill points will get your buid off to a good start!
- 200.000 gold will enable you to purchase a starter gear.
- A 3 day rabbit pickup-pet ensures that you don’t have to pickup everything by hand.
- 1 autopotion ticket, which lasts for 2800 days, enables the autopot on your character.
07/07/2012 14:44 noblolpl12#2
playin since 2k5 and you tryin to wasting my time nd makin me legit hell no , server seems good but you will fail w/o botters.
07/07/2012 14:47 momo88852#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by noblolpl12 View Post
playin since 2k5 and you tryin to wasting my time nd makin me legit hell no , server seems good but you will fail w/o botters.
i disagree with u :D
i ma playing on server bot free
and multiclint = disable so u cant open more than 1
and YES it have more than 300 player +++ online every day
and the server is new

Keep it up ilike this server
07/07/2012 14:50 noblolpl12#4
i like it tho but umm seriously ? some peeps wanna play but they have a life, work and i could bring like 25 players with me but w/o bot - impossible mate.
07/07/2012 15:15 ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ#5
Something is missing in your thread , Try to use Portal's guide (How to make a thread)
Beside , it has the official thread , Why do you create again?:confused:
07/07/2012 15:19 jotap93#6
I want to join!!!I want to join!!! No bots!!! OMG!!!
07/07/2012 15:21 Dr.Rangahaitim#7
Server is Online? I can't access website for registertion!
07/07/2012 15:39 ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ#8
Stop spam about bot , it's jsro files as I know . mBot cracked / sbot / kd bot will not even work with this client :-|
07/07/2012 15:54 Dr.Rangahaitim#9
No bots? damn, I wont handgrind till the end I have a life, good luck.
07/07/2012 16:12 noblolpl12#10
That`s y i said it gonna fail w/o a good advertising , atleast i`ll check it.
07/07/2012 16:12 ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ#11
Why are you against the server itself? If there is anybot , Would they do not allow it ?
07/09/2012 17:50 CraYu#12
Here is my official thread about our server
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]