[RELEASE] How to earn money easily

07/04/2012 11:11 -duende-#1
English:

Hello
I'll tell you all this as if it convinces you, if not, nothing happens and you do not already, without compromise. Let's see ... there are a number of pages such as
Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Youtube that pay you to come to visit.
The link to the page is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks to that link, you can easily register without losing much tiempo.En terms of payment, when you have saved 10 euros on the account, beruby
question you want to do with that money you have saved, if you want to continue acumulandoo otherwise want cobrarlo.Hay various forms of payment, you can choose to cash in cash by providing your account number or card
You also have the option of using it to make purchases over the Internet. Finally you can keep accumulating until you feel like you
Registration is easy, simply follow these steps:
1, you click on the link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2 º I redirected to a Web page like this, click on register to seencuentra on the right.
3 º Fill these fields.
4 ° confirms the e-mail that you get to the email address you have provided.
5 º Already a member beruby.
6 th now only plays to win money.

Español:

Hola
Os voy a contar como va todo esto, si te convence pues bien, si no, no pasa nada no lo haces y ya está; sin compromiso. A ver… hay una serie de páginas tales como
Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Youtube que te pagan por entrar a visitarlas.
El enlace a la página es: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Gracias a ese enlace, te puedes registrar fácilmente sin perder mucho tiempo.En cuanto a la forma de pago, cuando tienes almacenado 10 Euros en la cuenta, beruby
te pregunta que quieres hacer con ese dinero que tienes almacenado, si lo quieres seguir acumulandoo por el contrario quieres cobrarlo.Hay varias formas de cobro; puedes optar a cobrarlo en metálico aportando tu número de cuenta o tarjeta
Tienes también la opción de utilizarlo para realizar compras a través de Internet .Por último puedes seguir acumulándolo hasta que a ti te apetezca
El registro es muy fácil, simplemente tienes que seguir los siguientes pasos:
1º Clickeas en el link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2º Te redireccionará a una página Web de este tipo, clickea en registrarse que seencuentra en la parte derecha.
3º Rellena esos campos.
4º Confirma el e-mail que te llegará a la dirección de correo que has facilitado.
5º Ya eres miembro de beruby.
6º Ahora solo toca ganar dinero.
07/04/2012 11:15 Andrew™#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1. Wrong section
2. Not helpful
3. Spamthread
4. Silent stealer

#closerequest
07/04/2012 11:20 DumbassIsKing#3
07/04/2012 12:11 wassenmetfebreze#4
IF you really wanna earn a little bit of money, use and url shortener with adverts like adfly, linkbuck etc
07/04/2012 12:23 Trulala#5
Where is my Epic Facepalm link :D

Edit: here
07/04/2012 12:34 Andrew™#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
Where is my Epic Facepalm link :D

Edit: here
IMG
Thank you :D I really like all facepalms :D It´s epic :D
But the best:
07/04/2012 14:53 aleks009#7
I have 7.000.000€ YHEA! ¬¬
07/04/2012 15:52 DarkorbitNostromo#8
Yea im rich now...

But wait what does this have to do with darkorbit?

#closerequest
Reported
07/04/2012 16:00 salva68800#9
Yes that works but it is very long
07/04/2012 16:04 Zulek bury#10