[Release]GreYFoX NoDC (up-to-date)

12/29/2008 17:57 GreYFoXGTi#1
here the latest nodc just 1 request if u gonna share it use only my rapidshare links
thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <-- e-mail no spam

nodc v download:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

have fun

12/29/2008 18:03 John Dread#2
there he is! back again

and PLEASE: no spam posts with contents like "welcome back grey!!! ur teh bessstttt!!11"
12/29/2008 18:06 GreYFoXGTi#3
back only to make nodc not to play xD
i am on Magtheridon Wow-EU now :D

btw the 1st one who sends me the default silkroad client to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
will get his name up here upon a new release
12/29/2008 18:32 lietuva9999#4
Big thx for nodc :) maby you know when StealthLite will start working ? :(
12/29/2008 19:17 GreYFoXGTi#5
no sorry idk anything about stealth bot i have been away
Note: Stealthex site is back
12/29/2008 21:10 GreYFoXGTi#6
EDIT: OMG WTF i must be seeing things, i didn't just double post did i o.O
i swear there was a post here i didn't caught thin air did i??

nice, thanks, it would have been best if u pmed me with that info,
Quote:
Welcome back and thnx alot
is appreciated but
Quote:
PLEASE: no spam posts with contents like "welcome back grey!!! ur teh bessstttt!!11"
so keep this thread for bugs only, for thanks push the buttons, for general non no-dc related pm me, thanks
12/29/2008 23:39 strukel#7
Good to have you back greyfox ^^

If you still need that client login at xfire and I will send ya it

take care
12/30/2008 14:16 GreYFoXGTi#8
v1.173 added again thanks mr.scott b , btw this client is not tested please report asap
but i have no suspect that it will not work just fine
Edit:i will go study now with no reports of errors
12/31/2008 19:26 sharonyani#9
mm i don`t care get steal not need you..
and G you cry thet you hacked and you go wow europ so i don`t get what the big deal

(evrey one can make noDc clinet .... even 4 yaers old kid)

Juest ues momrey patch and you set up with any no dc clinet for any silkroad clinet ver.

any one can make is own no dc clinet juest memory patch it in the forum(Just search)
and stop think is god or somthing. any one can do thet nodc clinet!!!
12/31/2008 22:09 GreYFoXGTi#10
i wasn't hacked O.O i still have everything ,in fact my cousin is playing all my accounts happily :)
i quit sro, cause i have no time for it
wow is not as addictive as sro, cause wow has no botting....
that's all
01/02/2009 02:55 smedheaddk#11
Good to have you back Grey perhaps i havent pressed the Thanks button enough for you feel kinda bad. I know alot of people loved the work you did to make ISRO bot work with rummys loader. If im wrong that you edited it than im sorry rummy you can get easly lost in here. If you did infact though make it work since your back will we be seeing versions of test working with isro again? they where most helfull. anyways glad too have you back ive heard wow is very addictive people died playing it too so dont get too adicted ;) anyways like i said if i have my info wrong than i appologise :) thanks grey.
01/03/2009 14:20 dbingert#12
Can i get banned because of using NoDc Client?
01/03/2009 14:34 John Dread#13
It is a ban reason, thats for sure but I donīt think many people got detected using it.
01/03/2009 21:05 GreYFoXGTi#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbingert View Post
Can i get banned because of using NoDc Client?
in my opinion u can get banned without using anything, (tested), all u have to do is login without silk, i have alot of academy level 40 accounts i tried i logged in with one of them without nodc still it got banned, no silk, gtfo, joymax policy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] if you are talking about rumata's loader, i never had any hand in it all credits go to rumata and homez

the only stuff i did worth mentioning was cracking tbot a couple of times and my nodc
01/03/2009 22:02 naponator#15
how does it work im noob at evry thing and im oly 9