I Need A MM For Lol.

06/25/2012 19:32 Baxterzz#1
I Need A Trusted MM For An Lol Account.
06/25/2012 21:22 Boyka'#2
I can be your middleman if u want
06/25/2012 21:23 xxlpvpxxl#3
i can do it for you =9
06/26/2012 17:22 l3abyBeLL#4
I can help you for free, too. But my english isn't so good... :O
06/26/2012 21:40 Wingardium™#5
GER: Ich biete mich kostenlos als Middleman an.
Ich habe bereits einige Trades durchgeführt und bin telefonverifiziert.
Lies meinen [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] für mehr Informationen.
Skype: wingardium.tm

------------------------------------------------------------

ENG: I offer myself as middleman for free.
I've already done some trades and I'm phone verified.
Read my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for more information.
Skype: wingardium.tm
06/27/2012 01:45 TESTO'#6
can make it 4 you, contact me per pn !!
06/27/2012 18:47 Kool~Savas ft. Essah#7
I play LoL since ~ 1 1/2 Years ;)
Its my Game :PP
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Skype kradush_maxi