How to change Languase???

12/26/2008 17:26 arauoo#1
I use Dekaron Pserver ENG ver...

I want use kor ver....

How to change Language?
12/27/2008 04:40 omgd00d123#2
im not sure what u trying to say,

are you using english client and trying to translate it into korean cause u would understand it better? <---- or something of that nature?

if no and u just wanna use a korean client, download a korean client from one of the pservers in pserver section.
12/27/2008 17:00 trane.#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arauoo View Post
I use Dekaron Pserver ENG ver...

I want use kor ver....

How to change Language?
This is discussion about 2moons OFFICIAL server, download their own ENGLISH client, do not download english PSERVER client, and if you want to use korean client, then there isn't way to play 2m with it...
12/27/2008 23:53 omgd00d123#4
he could open it up in winhex i think and translate the whole thing himself and make a korean patch :D, just like we make english patches for kor/chinese servers we play
12/28/2008 10:04 xsvisme3177#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgd00d123 View Post
he could open it up in winhex i think and translate the whole thing himself and make a korean patch :D, just like we make english patches for kor/chinese servers we play
lol, that would be quite the task.....