LvL 20 Full Darkorbit!

06/23/2012 19:37 camcam89#1
TR5 50euro
Rank #12x
20lvl
3.2xx.000.000 Exp
18Mil honor
100mil credit
20.000 Uri
Goliath

8iris +apis +zeus (6lvl)
3 havocs
13x LF4 (13 - 14lvl)
lot of lf3 and lf2
I have all cpus
skylab all lvl 20
38/50 Arge

90 Days VIP
30 Days Doubler

Pet LVL 15
6 Laser slot
4 Gen..
2 Modul
Protocols all open


I will be glad to learn how much that account
x2 1.6m Sab-50 550k
x3 700k
x4 600k

Totaly 3.4m lasers.
Totaly 71k rockets.


I just wanna sell it. Playing seafight now so its too much for me ..

Thank you!
06/24/2012 03:05 goodegoode12#2
Hey Ill buy the account bro

Email me,
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/24/2012 21:37 hatori-rez#3
how much do you want?
06/24/2012 22:26 Dr Swag#4
was this account botted
06/25/2012 10:14 camcam89#5
No. It never banned before. I used bot years ago.
Anyway ike for 3 months im not an active player.


I dont want so much for my account.
Just offer me. and buy it if your order make sense :P
06/27/2012 17:52 goodegoode12#6
Ill take it for $150

once again you got my email so contact me
06/27/2012 19:13 camcam89#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodegoode12 View Post
Ill take it for $150

once again you got my email so contact me
I send u that email. But you didnt contact with me!
06/29/2012 20:14 camcam89#8
Hey Guys..

Account is 100 Euro!!!

Skype is cenqo.isikkaya

Waiting!!
06/29/2012 20:31 †Ŧιvє4Ślaуєя-gσℓ톩#9
hey i'll buy it for $200 send me an email at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] its East 1 server right?
06/29/2012 20:37 camcam89#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Ŧιvє4Ślaуєя-gσℓ톩 View Post
hey i'll buy it for $200 send me an email at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] its East 1 server right?

Its TURKEY 5 server.
07/03/2012 13:08 camcam89#11
uppppppp...