about testosterone..

12/24/2008 20:19 l0k1#1
When I try to load sro with this, the program loads, but theres no window. i see a process in process list but i cant access the game. I just want to multiclient some bots. any help?
12/25/2008 13:43 zroy#2
try to wait some minutes or try to run it again. i had this problem and i just ran it and it worked for me =]
12/25/2008 14:10 bloodhawk#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0k1 View Post
When I try to load sro with this, the program loads, but theres no window. i see a process in process list but i cant access the game. I just want to multiclient some bots. any help?
what version of testosterone do you use?
yeah sometimes it does not work by me you have wait a little bit or try again
12/28/2008 19:30 l0k1#4
i used the latest agbot and testosterone. now when i try to run agbot the window disappears and the process stays. hm, what should i do?
12/29/2008 08:25 gallant56#5
maybe u are doing it in the incorrect order?
1)start nuconnector or srproxy (whichever u use)
2)start agbot.exe
3)start Loader.exe
12/29/2008 08:50 Julian2008#6
Make sure you didnt patch the media.pk2 with MediaPatcher. If you did that then testosterone wont work.