Auto spaceBar

06/19/2012 12:52 ahmedkiller4#1
i am looking forward to get auto space bar because i need it to get Cvs and drops fast who didn't understand the program can reply with a comment (Auto SpaceBar)


thnx :)
06/19/2012 13:54 kennethas#2
try to search old bots its have auto loots just disable auto skills etc......
06/19/2012 20:34 guesswho-.-#3
while 1
send("{SPACE}")
sleep(1000)
WEnd

autoit script that will push space each second. I doubt this is what you really want, but you just requested a spacebar pusher so here it is.
06/19/2012 21:12 ahmedkiller4#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
while 1
send("{SPACE}")
sleep(1000)
WEnd

autoit script that will push space each second. I doubt this is what you really want, but you just requested a spacebar pusher so here it is.
where it is ?
06/19/2012 21:18 guesswho-.-#5
god why. I gave you the code that you need to paste in autoit and compile it. I didnt upload a ready, compiled file, coz you'd say it's a virus.
06/19/2012 23:15 ahmedkiller4#6
don't worry post it because i don't knw how to post that code :(
06/19/2012 23:34 guesswho-.-#7
source:

Code:
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{HOME}","_start")
HotKeySet("{END}","_end")
while 1
	sleep(100)
WEnd
func _start()
	while 1
		send("{SPACE}")
		sleep(1000)
	WEnd
EndFunc

func _end()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
    While $Paused
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("Script Paused")
EndFunc
info: run it and push HOME button to start the clicker and END to pause it.

edit: I believe you need to have x64 OS for it to work properly. I attacked an x64 version as well.
06/19/2012 23:47 ahmedkiller4#8
thnx alot and sorry for annoying but basicly doesn't work :S
06/20/2012 00:03 guesswho-.-#9
do you use x86 or x64 OS
06/20/2012 00:22 ahmedkiller4#10
x86 ? OS i got Windows 8
06/20/2012 00:27 guesswho-.-#11
wait we're in pservers section:p I forgot it works fine on pservers, I checked it. you're probably not hitting the home button to start it
06/20/2012 00:31 ahmedkiller4#12
the both doesn't work
06/20/2012 05:02 kennethas#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedkiller4 View Post
the both doesn't work
SEARCH jebbit trainer works perfect....
06/20/2012 12:23 ahmedkiller4#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethas View Post
SEARCH jebbit trainer works perfect....
no neeeeeeeeed for shield hack
06/20/2012 14:43 kennethas#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedkiller4 View Post
no neeeeeeeeed for shield hack
NOT SHIELD HACK LOL IM SAYING SEARCH JEBBIT TRAINER.....